BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mina K.
Greenbrae, CA
I would usually pick out the reds from the Original Fruit Chews, am so glad they came out with Fave Reds. All my favorite flavors in 1 packet! No need to give away the flavors I don't like, can eat every single one!
Heather C.
Rathdrum, ID
Fave red is my families favorite bag of starburst! We usually buy this bag at the supermarket and it has all of our favorite red flavors in it - you can't go wrong with this bag. I wish it was a little cheaper to buy.
Hilary A.
There's a reason they are called favorites! Just give me the pinks and reds! Now I don't have to worry about my kids complaining about just having yellow and orange ones (because I've eaten all the pink and red ones!).
Naomi A.
Bloomingdale, MI
I love that I don't have to sort through the whole bag for the colors I want. It also is nice that some of the bag doesn't go to waste because they are all delicious. I don't have to fight over who can have that red one or that pink one. there is a whole bag full. What a clever idea from starburst.
Shelly B.
Holly Springs, MS
Everybody has a favorite starburst. Mine is pink. I love these and any time I bring these to work I never get more than three. For some reason people think starburst are a community candy.
chavon f.
Everyone knows that the red starbursts are the best ones in the pack! With this you don't have to pick out several ones until you finally reach a red one. I love this candy because it's all of the reds in one spot!!
Ella D.
I love this solely because I don't like the orange and yellow ones. Problem solved! To me the reds are never too sweet or rart. This is another great go to candy.
Crystal B.
Perfect name fave reds! Nw theres no need towaste the entire pack or starburst going for just the pink and red ones. This entire pack is amazing. This is my favorite pack of starburst
Blaise W.
Whoever came up with the fav reds bag, is both a scholar and a saint. I love that I don't have to dig through all the other colors to find my favorites anymore. They're all in the bag!
Sydnee B.
I I love Starburst Candies and this bag is my favorite. There is not a bad flavor in the bag. These Candies can be sucked on and last a long time, but you can also chew them and chow down. Very juicy and delicious.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?