BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Addi B.
These are the absolute best! Well, next to the bests. I had an all pink bag and this were the best, but you get quite a bit of pinks in here. I find the best place to buy them is Walgreens! I would definitely purchase these again
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the reds!!! I am one who will not eat certain flavors and then I am left with almost half a bag. This is perfect for me and I don't have to worry about not eating any of them!
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Starburst are another fruity snack that my children, my husband and I always reach for. We all seem to favor the reds more often than the others, so when The Reds came out, we all were excited!
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
This is one my favorite bags of candy to get. They took all of the perfect flavored Starbursts and stuck them in one package, so you never have to deal with eating one you're kind of "eh" about.
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Starburst is one of those candies that just make you feel good when you're eating them. No matter what type of the candy you're sampling you can't help but enjoy every piece. They are so good.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
The reds and pinks i think are most people's favorite, i haven't had anyone turn down a pink or red Starburst. Sorry orange and yellow i can't say the same about you!
Stephanie B.
Louisville, KY
Love these because I love the Reds beat!! I mean who doesn't. Not many candies like starburst. I love them so much it's hard not to eat an entire bag in one sitting.
Diane S.
Buffalo, NY
I cannot say enough how happy I am that all the reds and pinks are in one bag! And even the tropical reds too! These are mine, and a lot of people's favorites so having them all together is fantastic!
Sarah F.
Lakeport, CA
Finally you don't have to pawn off all of the yellows on your friends. Now you can have a bag of all of the best favors with no picking through to get the ones you love and wasting the rest!
Andrea S.
Isn't the Reds everyone's favorite lol!? It's great that the company realized that and put it all in one pack so you don't waste a pack just eating the red and pick!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?