BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Beth A.
All the best flavors in one bag you can't get any better then that! I was so excited when I saw these. I was buying the original flavor and the teenagers always left the orange and the yellow in the candy dish. With FaveREDS in the dish the only thing left are the wrappers.
Autumn B.
Plymouth, MN
This is such a great idea! The pink and red Starbursts are my absolute favorites! So, when I am going to treat myself to some Starbursts, I don't have to buy a bag with flavors I don't like! Perfect!
Angela N.
Your favorite starburst but all the red/pink ones all I the same bag!!!! Simply amazing! I am such a sweet tooth and I love strawberry so I was very excited to get these!!
Megan W.
Mesa, AZ
The best starburst fruit chew flavors all in one bag! What more could you ask for? I try not to buy these too often, cause I could eat the whole bag by myself, in an embarrassingly short amount of time! Seriously, they're delicious.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I usually don't enjoy candies that are red and cherry flavored but these surprised me. They're delicious and the various red flavors in this mix were so sweet and delicious.
Amanda D.
If you are like me you have always fought someone over the pink and red Starbursts and now you will not have to do that anymore. Not only does the product taste good but it is also good for valentines day events due to the coloring.
Kristen K.
Auburn Hills, MI
Not impressed. My favorite flavor is cherry and in this big bag there were maybe 6. It was mostly watermelon. Would have been nice to have more cherry. I bought them at Target but wouldn't buy again.
jennifer f.
One of my absolute favorites! I have a small jar next to my work space... whenever I need something sugary this is what I have on hand... strawberry is the best flavor ever.
Katy G.
Fayetteville, AR
Love these Starburst! Who couldn't love all the red flavored together? I'm not a huge fan of the watermelon flavor in these but it is no different from the typical watermelon; I am just not a huge fan of the artificial watermelon flavor in most candies. I would definitely recommend these to anyone who loves starburst!
Arah B.
New Castle, IN
This was probably the smartest move they made. Everyone loves the pink and red. The only thing to make it better is it were truly just the pink and red and not other pink and red flavors added to the mix but I won't complain.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?