BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
All the favorite flavors in one bag? Yes please!! These are lethal to me so I can't have them around all to often but when I'm feeling a little stressed, I decide it's time for one haha! Which happens a lot!
Maddy T.
Starburst finally did this! I love that they threw all of the pink and red flavors into one big bag! The pink and red ones have always been my favoritesI found mine at Walmart and am planning on buying another bag when mine runs out!
Leea S.
Scranton, PA
Yummy! This was surprisingly good, especially because the flavor last really long. Longer than the original juicy fruity that's for sure. Also the flavor is spot on! It even smells like the pink starburst
Chelsea M.
Lufkin, TX
I just bought these for the first time the other day because my favorite colors are the pink and red ones and oh my. They are amazing. A girl I work with and I ate a whole bag in like two days. So all of our candy bowls are now filled with them
Farah S.
For people like me that dig through the whole bag of starburst to get the pink and red ones and leave the rest for everyone else (or abandon the bag) this bag of candy is genius! Now I can have all my favorite flavors without having to dig!
Aleena B.
Stamford, CT
This bag takes the best flavors from all of their other bags and combines them into one delicious bag. There's not a flavor in this variety that you won't like. We ate the whole bag in a week - whoops.
Lexi G.
N Ft Myers, FL
Just purchased this bag of candy for my office, and the candy is already gone. This big bag was super affordable and the candy was delicious! Had everyone's favorite flavors, and even some new ones!!!
Raven C.
Milford , CT
These are pretty good because the pink/red ones are my favs and if I'm not mistaken most people prefer them too. By buying these I don't end up throwing out the ones I don't like such as yellow or orange.
MissAlly S.
Westchester, IL
Omg omg omg!!!!! That's what I thought when I 1st saw these babies!!!!! I mean all reds mean MORE PINKS! Just my favorite flavor EVER!

THANKS FOR KEEPING IT JUICY STARBURST!!!
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
The Fave reds bag is my perfect bag of starbursts. I love the strawberry and the cherry. Those are the only two flavors I eat. And my boyfriend will eat the other flavors. It really works out for us/
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?