BY STARBURST

• Who else loves Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews ?6 Answers
  • Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Addi B.
These are the absolute best! Well, next to the bests. I had an all pink bag and this were the best, but you get quite a bit of pinks in here. I find the best place to buy them is Walgreens! I would definitely purchase these again
Ashley M.
Wellston, OH
Starburst are another fruity snack that my children, my husband and I always reach for. We all seem to favor the reds more often than the others, so when The Reds came out, we all were excited!
Nikki K.
Naples, FL
This is one my favorite bags of candy to get. They took all of the perfect flavored Starbursts and stuck them in one package, so you never have to deal with eating one you're kind of "eh" about.
Jessica C.
York, PA
When I discovered fav reds they literally became my favorite I would buy them in packs of twos and eat them all! The watermelon is the best one ! I probably would no longer buy the original pack because these ones are so good !
Michelle H.
Angier, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the reds!!! I am one who will not eat certain flavors and then I am left with almost half a bag. This is perfect for me and I don't have to worry about not eating any of them!
Christina H.
Crawfordsvlle, IN
Starburst is one of those candies that just make you feel good when you're eating them. No matter what type of the candy you're sampling you can't help but enjoy every piece. They are so good.
Bre'Ann W.
Man I ate so many of these on Halloween. Walgreens had them on sale right after Halloween was over . It's literally all your favorite starbursts in one package . You deserve to be selective and they make it so easy !
Miriam R.
Hammond, IN
Everyone knows the pink Starburst is the best flavor! This is a good mix of flavors, although I think it may be the fruit punch flavor that I'm. Not much of a fan of. Other than that, great mix!
Jessica S.
Sooo addicting. Cherry flavor is my favorite but I was super happy when they did an all red bag. The summer flavors mix are good too. They really do make your mouth water. Always a candy pick up.
Melissa B.
Grand Rapids, MI
The reds and pinks i think are most people's favorite, i haven't had anyone turn down a pink or red Starburst. Sorry orange and yellow i can't say the same about you!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?