BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
This is all the best starbursts in one bag! The cherry get in the way sometimes, but the strawberry and watermelon are the all time best! I don't know who decided to make the bag of all pink/reds, but thank you!!!
Jennifer R.
If you are one of those people that only buy the packet looking forward to get the red ones, Don't worry anymore because these little bag has ALL your favorites.
Annie R.
Perrysburg, OH
I am so happy they have these! I can't stand the yellow. The reds are my absolute favorite. They are so sweet, they make my taste buds tingle. I never have to worry about grabbing a bad one in this bag - because they're all so wonderful and delicious!
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love Starbursts! One of my favorite sweets. The taste is much better that other ones out there and the flavor is much more lasting. Great candy at a very low price. I would definitely recommend this!
Erin B.
Port Angeles, WA
These are my favorite of all the products StarBurt's makes! I love the red starBurt's & am very happy I can now buy Fave Reds. They are also a favorite of my son's. I would recommend trying these to anyone who hasn't you won't be disappointed!
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
This is a great candy for people, like me, who only like the red starbursts. Every flavor in here is delicious, so you don't have to sit there and pick through to find certain flavor a. You can enjoy them all!
Meeka L.
I'm picky about candy flavors and I love that I can but all the red or pink ones. I'm a fan of all starbust options that one is just particularly good. I usually buy them at 711.
Emily R.
Corp Christi, TX
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. I especially love the Reds and pinks so when they came out with fave reds I was doubly excited. They are just so juicy and full of flavor
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
All the favorite flavors in one bag? Yes please!! These are lethal to me so I can't have them around all to often but when I'm feeling a little stressed, I decide it's time for one haha! Which happens a lot!
Brie R.
New Orleans, LA
I'm always that person who picks out out all of the red colored candy and it eat first. I was so thrilled when Starbust decided to do the FaveReds. One of the best ideas ever!!!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?