BY STARBURST #41 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
I only like the pink starbursts. This pack is good because it's all the red flavors so it makes it easier to pick out my pinks. Plus there's more in there than in the traditional packs.
Jamie S.
San Antonio, TX
Has all the good flavors! No more fighting over who's going to eat the yellow ones. Felt the price point is average when compared to other candies. Flavors were yummy as always. Packaging is awesome and the kids loved them. Will definitely buy again.
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite starbursts are the pink and red so this bag is perfect for me. It is savory and chewy. It has the perfect amount of sweet. Any time I want some, I go to my Walmart and buy a bag that will last me a while!
Nicole G.
Ilion, NY
This is the best I only eat the red and pink ones anyway !! so when I saw they made this pack I had to try it !!! Let me tell you it definitely doesn't disappoint it's probably my favorite !!! Try these if you haven't already I absolutely love them !!!
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Starburst was genius to come out with the Fave Reds! These truly are my favorites and the favorites of most of the people I know! These are the only kind I get now!
Jana M. G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this bag of Starburst because it makes life a lot easier. This way I don't have to pick out the reds and pinks since they come in a huge bag, making it very convenient. Starburst is one of my favorite candies!
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
If this is just the red one I WANT IT those are my favorite ones and idk what to say about it so I'm just going to say random things ugh it's 5 am rn and I'm really hungry but I need to go to sleep and I'm tired.
Angela A.
Orlando , FL
Starbursts are my most favorite fruity candy! I love how they make your mouth water and you can't just eat one! The pinks are my favorite flavor but I do also love all starbursts! I would recommend others to try all flavors!
Judi W.
I love these. I buy a bag for myself every few months. I'm not really big on citrusy candy, and this is perfect for me. A bag isn't too expensive. I eat maybe three or four at one time, so a bag lasts awhile.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
This is all the best starbursts in one bag! The cherry get in the way sometimes, but the strawberry and watermelon are the all time best! I don't know who decided to make the bag of all pink/reds, but thank you!!!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?