BY STARBURST #41 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
jolie a.
Omg starbust is the best candy ever they are so good the best the best taffy candy ever i bought it at walmart and they are rlly good value and they are so aforable and they have a wonerful kind of flavors yes i would recomment this yummy treat to others
Alicia S.
augusta, GA
My favorite fruity candy. Cherry starbursts aren't my favorites, but every other flavor in the bag is delicious. I always have FaveReds on hands and friends are always asking for them! :)
Desiray B.
This is by far my favorite candy in the entire universe and the world I. I love his candy because of flavors are just on point I usually buy this two packs at a time from my local Walmart and it's very affordable I think it's two dollars for the big bag
Katie E.
Portage, MI
I have always loved starbursts, but the red ones have always been my absolute favorites, and this bag has nothing but the best inside. No sorting through the colors, no wasting the oranges and yellows. I can eat the entire bag, and not feel sorry about it.
Claudia D.
I like these chewy fruit candies.. They are flavorful and fruity, they are just the right size so you could have more than one and try different flavors. One of those candies which both adult and kids would enjoy, my son loves these too and he is a teenager.
Allyson  M.
How many people do you know that say their favorite starburst is yellow? I don't think I've ever heard of one. Red and pink were always my favorite starburst and so when they came out with this bag it made life so much easier. I love starburst and always will!
Megan Y.
Ayer, MA
This was Starburst's best product if you ask me! I mean we all know that almost everyone loves the red flavors. This is like a gold mine. All the delicious juicy flavors. Anytime I buy a regular bag I have a pile of yellow and orange ones laying around. With this bag there is never any leftovers :)
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews are the best, all my favorite flavors without the nasty yellow or orange ones. I grab a handful to eat during the day, makes for a good pick me up. I recommend grabbing a bag!!
Lindsay F.
This is by far my favorite within the starburst brand. I used to feel as though I was wasting flavors whenever I would run into one I did not like. This way, all my favorite flavors are in the pack and I never feel as though it is a Russian roulette.
Sarah F.
Crofton, MD
Starburst was genius to come out with the Fave Reds! These truly are my favorites and the favorites of most of the people I know! These are the only kind I get now!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?