BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Morgan B.
These are the best starbursts by far. This package contains all my favorite starbursts in one. They are so fruity, delicious, and sweet! I would recommend this to anyone who’s favorite starburst is the pink one.
Micheala S.
Chester
I'm one of those people who sort my starburst my color. Red and yellow are my favorite. The reds mix is a fan favorites that always packs a punch of flavor. Always on my shopping list when I want a easy treat.
Kristin M.
Andover , NY
These things are so addicting and make it impossible to be perfect on my meal plan! They're so tasty and juicy and the reds are obviously the best flavor! I always pass the candy aisle at Walgreens and have to stop and grab a bag for my candy fix!
Kelli R.
Alexandria, LA
This is a great candy for people, like me, who only like the red starbursts. Every flavor in here is delicious, so you don't have to sit there and pick through to find certain flavor a. You can enjoy them all!
Erin B.
Port Angeles, WA
These are my favorite of all the products StarBurt's makes! I love the red starBurt's & am very happy I can now buy Fave Reds. They are also a favorite of my son's. I would recommend trying these to anyone who hasn't you won't be disappointed!
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
These are our favorites!  We buy a pack of these everytime we go to the store, for our house and my husbands work!  They are pretty cheap and coupons are usually offered!  You never can go wrong with this product!
Emily R.
Corp Christi, TX
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. I especially love the Reds and pinks so when they came out with fave reds I was doubly excited. They are just so juicy and full of flavor
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love Starbursts! One of my favorite sweets. The taste is much better that other ones out there and the flavor is much more lasting. Great candy at a very low price. I would definitely recommend this!
Meeka L.
I'm picky about candy flavors and I love that I can but all the red or pink ones. I'm a fan of all starbust options that one is just particularly good. I usually buy them at 711.
Brie R.
New Orleans, LA
I'm always that person who picks out out all of the red colored candy and it eat first. I was so thrilled when Starbust decided to do the FaveReds. One of the best ideas ever!!!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?