BY STARBURST #29 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Monique A.
All your favorite starburst flavors in one bag! This was a great addition to the starburst family. Its always a hit when I bring it to the office to share. I do wish they would come out with a pink and yellow combo which are my two faves.
Kim J.
Have always loved this candy and eat them all the time at work. Sour, flavorful, and very chewey. Definitely recommend this pack because you don't get any of the crappy flavored. Just the good stuff!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
The fave red starburst and the best favors out there. I love getting these for when we are going camping or on a road trip as a sweet treat with everyone's favorites in it!
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
This is the best kind of starburst ever! The Reds and links are always a fan favorite, and to have them all in one package is amazing! It's probably one of the best things ever!
Shayna  E.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love starbucks and the fruit chew fave reds is great because now you can get your favorite flavor and not have to search for it. In my opinion the red is the best and they have now made it very convenient for me to get what I like.
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite bag of StarBurt's! I hate the original bag because the only kinds I eat in that bag are the strawberry ones. I am glad they came out with the "FaveREDs" bag. I completely love all the flavors in that bag. Taste sooo good!
Courtney R.
Kent, OH
The best of the best! We all know the red and pink are the best flavors, thanks for making it easy to have them and waste less product. Easy to find in stores, great taste. Can grab a couple on the way out the door and satisfy my sweet tooth for the day. Recommend!
Arielle D.
Tustin, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starbursts are one of my favorite go-to candies when that 3 o'clock need for sugar kicks in. I always have them on hand in my snack drawer at my desk at work. The faveREDS are the best thing ever... Now everyone gets a pink or red every time!
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the variety of flavors in the Starburst FaveReds bag! The bag includes strawberry, cherry, watermelon and fruit punch. While cherry is usually my favorite flavor in the regular bag, I love all of the flavors in this bag!
Angela w.
Fort Campbell, KY
I love these!! Brings me back to my child hood :) REDS & PINKS are my favorite!! I just started gettin' my oldest to love these.. They make great stocking stuffers & movie snacks, and just about anything else you can think of!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?