BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Julia H.
Bartlett, IL
If this is just the red one I WANT IT those are my favorite ones and idk what to say about it so I'm just going to say random things ugh it's 5 am rn and I'm really hungry but I need to go to sleep and I'm tired.
Judi W.
I love these. I buy a bag for myself every few months. I'm not really big on citrusy candy, and this is perfect for me. A bag isn't too expensive. I eat maybe three or four at one time, so a bag lasts awhile.
Bailee P.
Florence, AL
This is all the best starbursts in one bag! The cherry get in the way sometimes, but the strawberry and watermelon are the all time best! I don't know who decided to make the bag of all pink/reds, but thank you!!!
Morgan B.
These are the best starbursts by far. This package contains all my favorite starbursts in one. They are so fruity, delicious, and sweet! I would recommend this to anyone who’s favorite starburst is the pink one.
Landon J.
Birmingham, AL
Love that they made a bag full of only my favorite flavors. Have loved starbursts for as long as I can remember. Red and pink are my go-to’s when I get my choice. Love the taste and love how easy they are to eat
Micheala S.
Chester
I'm one of those people who sort my starburst my color. Red and yellow are my favorite. The reds mix is a fan favorites that always packs a punch of flavor. Always on my shopping list when I want a easy treat.
Kristin M.
Andover , NY
These things are so addicting and make it impossible to be perfect on my meal plan! They're so tasty and juicy and the reds are obviously the best flavor! I always pass the candy aisle at Walgreens and have to stop and grab a bag for my candy fix!
Emily R.
Corp Christi, TX
Starburst is one of my favorite candies. I especially love the Reds and pinks so when they came out with fave reds I was doubly excited. They are just so juicy and full of flavor
Erin B.
Port Angeles, WA
These are my favorite of all the products StarBurt's makes! I love the red starBurt's & am very happy I can now buy Fave Reds. They are also a favorite of my son's. I would recommend trying these to anyone who hasn't you won't be disappointed!
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love Starbursts! One of my favorite sweets. The taste is much better that other ones out there and the flavor is much more lasting. Great candy at a very low price. I would definitely recommend this!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?