BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kristen P.
Cambridge, MA
If you love fruit chews like me, then you will love these. I bought a big bag of the Favorite Reds from Amazon a couple of months ago and went through it incredibly fast. The best part is that there's no gigantic pile of Lemon chews at the bottom of the bag that no one wants, they are all awesome flavors!
Amanda R.
Someone should have thought of doing this a long time ago. Having a bag with only the good flavors was the best idea ever. These are usually softer than regular starbursts too. Fruit punch and watermelon are the best!
Stacy C.
Lakeland, FL
Ever since I found this bag I have never ever bought any other type of Starburst again. Obviously I love the red flavors, so finding this was like finding a gold mine. The flavors are so good! I put this on my wish list every year and still go out and buy more two or three more bags to get me through!
Christine R.
MILLPORT, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are probably my favorite flavors of Starbursts. A big bag of red flavors. They are so good! My favorite in this bag may possibly be watermelon or fruit punch. If you love any red flavored candies, I definitely recommend buying yourself a bag of these Starburst! They are so juicy and delicious.
Brianna D.
New Bedford , ['', '', '']
I love all the fav reds so this was such a smart idea by the company i usually throw away the yellow and orange and only eat the reds i can eat a whole package in one sitting so juicy and delicious will get again
Lauren W.
The red and pink Starbursts are everyone's favorite and the fact that now they have an entire pack of just red and pink is a God-send!!! Delicious. Good value. I absolutely recommend!!
Meagan W.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my favorite collection from starburst! The Reds are the absolute best. They have fruit punch, watermelon, cherry, and strawberry. That's all you need! I love any type of starbursts but this is the best one.
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
Words can not tell you how much I love these! First off.. it's all the red starburst in one bag! Who wouldn't love that. They are always super affordable when I have a sweet tooth!
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
We all know pink is the best Starburst, yellow being the worst. Some might disagree, but that is typically popular opinion. This being said, you can't go wrong with a pack of all reds. Definitely my go to whenever buying Starburst, just because I don't want to risk getting too many yellows. Ha.
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Starburst candy is always a treat. But I always go for the Cherry first and Strawberry second. So having a bag of only red is bliss! The value of getting my favorites in one bag is excellent and not having to fight family members for the Cherry flavor is a plus!. Would buy again and again.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?