BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Lindsay B.
Charlotte
So glad they came out with an all reds bag! This is one of my go-to candy purchases. I like every single one of the 5-6 flavors within this bag. And since they're all individually wrapped, you don't have to each it all at once!
Monica S.
Nibley, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Starbursts are amazing. My person favorite are the red ones and the green ones. The yellow ones are not my favorite. They are cheap at stores. A new thing I learned was to roast them when you do a bonfire. It's life changing.
Shelby E.
Willard, NC
Tasty!!! It's like a dream bag of candy with only your favorite flavors. This is great for people who don't like lemon. I usually pay about $2.50 for this bag at my local Walmart. I buy this one often.
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Everyone knows the red candies are the best! Starburst brilliantly, put them all in one bag just for us! Such a classic candy and so sweet and chewy! I love the reds and am happy to not have to pick through the flavors I don't like!
Val C.
Starburst FaveREDs are the perfect little sweet candy! I personally always love the red and pink starburst so this is great for starburst red fans!!no picking through colors you do not enjoy.
Kari J.
Hyattsville, MD
The reds are always the best! I almost always get this bag because I don't have to worry about picking out the ones I don't like. I don't get them often but when I do I know they'll last a while because plenty come in the bag
Cindy T.
Huntington, WV
I love these! They are all my favorite starburst flavors without having to hunt through a package. My kids love them! I love that they are individually wrapped so I don't have to eat them all at once (of course sometimes I do anyways!). They are inexpensive and easy to find and everyone in my family loves them!
Amber R.
Premont, TX
I love the red starburst so I thought I would adore the "berries" package, but I really didn't care for the other flavor at all and it seemed like a waste because I only ate the actual red that I could have still gotten from the original pack, plus the usual favorites
Christie D.
Long Branch, NJ
Please don't ever get rid of this assortment!! This is the best bag of starburst ever. You don't have to sift through the yellows and orange to get to the red and pinks. The bag has cherry, strawberry, watermelon, and some other fruity flavor. All delicious. You can always find these in our candy jar!!
Melissa E.
Troup, TX
Our favorite type of Starburst. With a regular bag my kids fight over the Reds so when I buy all reds there is no fighting over the colors. I always have a bag left of yellow and orange until I started buying this one.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?