BY STARBURST #40 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Marium S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst please make STRAWBERRY ONLY I LOVE STRAWBERRY AND ORANGE FLAVOR IN STARBURSTS and if possible please make them vegan, I absolutely love them these are my favorite candy since my childhood. Make them either gelatin free or either vegan please
Zatoria H.
Oceanside, CA
Words can not tell you how much I love these! First off.. it's all the red starburst in one bag! Who wouldn't love that. They are always super affordable when I have a sweet tooth!
Melanie F.
Kenmore, NY
The red starbursts are my favorite so this idea of only reds and pinks is great. All the flavors are delicious. Don't eat candy too often but when I want something chewy and sweet I normally go for the FaveReds
Jennifer M.
Eau Claire, WI
Starburst candy is always a treat. But I always go for the Cherry first and Strawberry second. So having a bag of only red is bliss! The value of getting my favorites in one bag is excellent and not having to fight family members for the Cherry flavor is a plus!. Would buy again and again.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
We all know pink is the best Starburst, yellow being the worst. Some might disagree, but that is typically popular opinion. This being said, you can't go wrong with a pack of all reds. Definitely my go to whenever buying Starburst, just because I don't want to risk getting too many yellows. Ha.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
I absolutely adore starburst candies, and the red ones have always been my favorite! they last awhile, and curb my craving for something sweet. i will usually carry them around with me, so that when i am craving one, i have them. great for sharing!
Melissa W.
Nashville, TN
I'm not sure who had the idea for Fave Reds, but they are a genius. All the best starburst flavors without the hassle of the dreaded yellow pieces. Unfortunately, that can also make it hard to slow down on these, but that's not Starburst's fault.
Emi N.
Redwood City, CA
So glad that the starburst company decided on making this because everyone loves the Reds because they are the best flavor and honestly they should just leave the other flavors because this one is amazing.
Courtney D.
Kansas City, MO
YUM! Who doesn't love the favorite red starburst candies! They are so delicious and juicy. So much better than any other chewy fruit candy out there. It is at a decent price and would definitely recommend to all the red flavor lovers out there.
Kelsey S.
Lewiston, ID
This bag was the pefect idea! i love the flavors and texture of starburst especially when ineed something sweet and fruity. but not a fan of the orange and yellow. so to make all the reds in one bag made my life eaiser! thnak you starburst!!!!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?