BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Blessing B.
My all-time favorite starbursts, they are so yummy. I usually pick these over the other starbursts options at my local Walmart. I recommend trying these if you love fruity candy. I would re purchase this again.
Melissa G.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love that you can pick just the colors you love! Nobody likes yellow! This is great way to not have to give away the yellow ones or throw them away! Usually under $3 so I'd purchase it over and over again!
KerriAnne J.
College Sta, TX
I was so excited when I saw these at the store! I used the, to fill tumblers I gave to my friends as gifts and they were pretty pleased as well. All the reds are my favorite, and now I don't have to worry about picking out the other colors!
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG. Whoever finally came up with the favereds starburst should've been given a very huge raise in their salary. I actually love all the starburst flavors, but everyone knows the strawberry and cherry are preferred by most.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
I love all flavors of starbursts, but the Favereds are my fave!! haha! The fruit punch is to die for, and unfortunately I sometimes find I've eaten half a bag in one sitting. All the flavors are good, watermelon being my least favorite. Only because I don't love watermelon flavored things
Jasmine L.
Garland , TX
The flavors are so great! I wasn't disappointed in any of them! This is my "go-to" starburst pack! I love to snack on these wherever I go. I'm so glad they made these! I have repurchased these so many times!
Shonti T.
Vancouver, WA
LOVE this version 10x better than the originals I personally only love the pinks and re in the original packets and this packet is literally all that is inside. They're really sweet and juicy I love them. The flavors include strawberry, watermelon, cherry, and fruit punch! Would recommend!
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
All the good flavors without the bad ones! The watermelon flavor is a welcome addition and is a key competitor for strawberry in the top place. I got them at CVS on sale and would definitely buy them again!
Haylee W.
The day I saw a Fave Reds bag, was the day I truly started to live life. Whoever at Starburst finally decided to create a bag of just the reds, is brilliant. Finally I can buy a bag and eat every single piece (I honestly only like the red and pink ones). Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant!
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whenever I've gotten a star burst pack I remove the Reds, Pinks and the rest go to the curb .
Fave reds is the best pack for me because it had the two flavors I want and now I don't have to waste money with flavors I could care less for
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?