BY STARBURST

• Who else loves Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews ?6 Answers
  • Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Briana I.
I was so excited when starburst came out with this! Who doesn't love strawberry and cherry flavor. It was always a bummer when the regular starburst packs came with a few reds or pinks. The best ones. So glad they have this option
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love the variety of flavors in the Starburst FaveReds bag! The bag includes strawberry, cherry, watermelon and fruit punch. While cherry is usually my favorite flavor in the regular bag, I love all of the flavors in this bag!
Destiny K.
Chino, CA
My all time favorite combination of candy flavors. I usually pick out the red ines in every type of candy that i eat so the fact that it comes in one package makes it so convenient. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.
Jackalynn I.
Belmont, MI
All my favorites in one package. They're mildly hard to find... That's the downside. But I got so excited the first time I saw these! I love all these flavors! So happy they came out with this pack. I don't have to waste half a thing of starburst anymore :)
Taylor B.
Ewing, NJ
Let's face it...are you a true starburst lover if you don't just pick out the reds & pinks?! Well, probably but they're definitely my favorite! I was so happy to hear that Starburst dedicated a bag for just that!
Alyssa W.
Peoria, AZ
Let's be honest. No one likes the yellow and orange Starburst. This is the best thing ever! My two favorite colors in the bag. Now, I don't feel bad throwing the yellow and orange ones out.
Kim L.
Brilliant idea to have all the favorite flavors in one bag.  A go to snack when craving something sweet and fruity,  chewy but not sticky.  Reasonably priced.  Better flavor than similar products.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
This package of starbursts is haha down the best. I love that all they have in then is the pinks and reds. I usually get them at WalMart and I've never gotten a bad batch. I would recommend them to others but I'm not sharing mine.
Erica M.
Tucson , AZ
This candy was such a good idea they are all my favorite flavors in one. Instead of having to pick out the ones idont eat I can enjoy them. No other chewy candy compares to starburst. I usually find them at my local Walmart.
Erin B.
These are amazing but addicting so beware! These are my favorite flavors so I love knowing that every time I reach for one it will be a flavor I like! The flavors are just the best. This bag doesn't last long in my household!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?