BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Aysenur R.
West Deptford, NJ
I love all starbursts flavors. This is a good option if you like the red flavor, which is a cherry flavor. I only bought this once from a local supermarket. It met my expectations and is repurchase worthy.
Monique A.
All your favorite starburst flavors in one bag! This was a great addition to the starburst family. Its always a hit when I bring it to the office to share. I do wish they would come out with a pink and yellow combo which are my two faves.
Kim J.
Have always loved this candy and eat them all the time at work. Sour, flavorful, and very chewey. Definitely recommend this pack because you don't get any of the crappy flavored. Just the good stuff!
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Who doesn't love the red starburst? Getting a yellow in a regular pack of starbursts is the worst! Being able to buy all the red flavors is everyone's dream come true! Definitely worth the cost if you have a sweet tooth for starburst!
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
The fave red starburst and the best favors out there. I love getting these for when we are going camping or on a road trip as a sweet treat with everyone's favorites in it!
Kelsey K.
Metamora, OH
This is the best kind of starburst ever! The Reds and links are always a fan favorite, and to have them all in one package is amazing! It's probably one of the best things ever!
Nikki G.
Mountain Grove, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is literally the best thing since sliced bread. Everyone LOVES the red ones. That's really the only kind I eat! I am so happy they made this. It's much less wasteful too. I bought this at Walmart and now I'll never go back!!!
Jamie W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
My favorite bag of StarBurt's! I hate the original bag because the only kinds I eat in that bag are the strawberry ones. I am glad they came out with the "FaveREDs" bag. I completely love all the flavors in that bag. Taste sooo good!
Hayley G.
Nothing is better than Starburst jelly beans! But a pack with all my fave flavors?? Can't be beat! I look forward to Easter so I can stock up on these and eat on them year round! Better than any other brand of jelly bean hands down!
Emmiley S.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews are the BEST! All of the best flavors, fruit punch is my favorite. I don't find these a lot so i don't get to have them a lot. Always a good value, and I always talk these up to my friends!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?