BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
I love that they took the favorite flavors of 99% of people and put them into one bag. I love all of the red and pink ones and this way there is no wasting the other colors that no one ever eats.
Christen L.
The fav reds starburst is my favorite package. Except I do not like the cherry flavor. Starbursts will always be one of my favorite candies in the world. The only thing is that sometimes it can get annoying to unwrap each one. But I love the flavors!!!
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE starbursts and the red ones are my favorite! It is my go to candy! It is so juicy and tasty. I love that they sell a bag of just red starbursts so that people that love them, like me, don’t have to dig through a whole bag. Highly recommend!
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
The best flavors in the FavRED pack are the fruit punch and the Strawberry, in my opinion. Starburst are the ultimate because they are each wrapped and you can take them whereever!
Mariana C.
Beeville, TX
This is my favorite pack. I love all the reds! I'm really liking the new packaging too. So much better than the tube like packaging from before. I like the original flavors of strawberry and cherry mixed with the other flavors you don't usually get.
April H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My all time favorite flavors in one bag, this was seriously such a brilliant move. This makes for a seriously great movie snack. These candies are really juicy and flavorful. I love the flavor variety in every package. They are very affordable and we will repurchase these for life!
Perla D.
Gunter, TX
I really wanted to try this due to all the great reviews I had heard. Let me tell you....believe the hype! It is not only yummy but this pack comes with only pink
Celeste Z.
Berea, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so excited when starburst came out with this. Honestly the pinks and reds were always my favorite and I love having them together. A baggie is fairly inexpensive at Walmart and they are just so delicious that I recommend them.
Shannon P.
These are great for anyone who doesn't prefer the yellow and orange blend. It also works night for anyone wanting to celebrate for a girls baby shower or Valentine's Day. I will definitely repurchase when the time is needed!
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
This candy was such a good idea they are all my favorite flavors in one. Instead of having to pick out the ones idont eat I can enjoy them. No other chewy candy compares to starburst. I usually find them at my local Walmart.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?