BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chenessa H.
To be able to get your favorite flavor from the entire bag is GENIUS!! Who doesn't love the cherry starbursts i always save one to eat it last i am so happy they sell this bag. only downside is you can get burned out with such a big bag of just one flavor.
audrey e.
Phoenix , AZ
Best. Idea. Ever. No offensive yellows in the pack!! Cherry and strawberry are the best flavors. I like these packs because I feel like I don't waste a bunch throwing out flavors I don't like. My husband LOVES these so they are a FAV for both of us.
Alanna P.
I absolutely love Starburst! The fact that the made this package only have the red flavor makes me love it even more! I found it in a drugstore near my house and was super excited to try it (because yellow and orange are gross!). 5 stars Starburst!
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If reds are your favorite, this is the mix for you. It includes all the favorite red flavors without having to pick around the yellow and orange. It keeps a good mix of flavor but enjoyable as most flavors are similar in enjoyment. Can't go wrong here.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love the reds! This was a huge bonus for me, this packaging!! There isn't one single flavor I don't like! Way to go #Starburst! I always grab these when I need a little something sweet. I don't overdo it because you have to take the time and effort to unwrap each one, and they are fast-free! Perfect in my candy jar!
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
My prayers have been answered...well halfway at least! For years I only ate half the pack of original Starbursts because I didn't like the orange and yellow. This bag is awesome, but I'm not a huge fan of the medium pink colored one and I still feel like they're skimpy on the REAL red ones!
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
All the red Starburst in one package? Yes please! These flavors are all delicious, especially the watermelon. All the reds vary enough in flavor that it makes this a great selection. And since they are all reds, you can share and don't have to hold those juicy red flavors captive.
Aimee S.
I am so happy that they made starbursts with just the red colors/flavors because they are the best flavors and starburst are so good! I don't feel like I'm wasting any money because I am eating all of the flavors and like all of the flavors.
Danielle H.
Olympia, WA
I used these for rewards when potty training my daughter because it was a special treat that she normally doesn't get at home. I loved how it only had red & pink candy in it since that's all she eats. Of course it's priced very affordably- wish they'd get rid of food dyes though!
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
So delicious!!! The flavors are extraordinary and so UNEXPLAINABLY JUICY!!!!! You choose as many as you want because they are individually wrapped! They won't go bad very fast at all!!! I would recommend this to anyone who like the other starburst products or likes sweet chewable candy!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?