BY STARBURST

Buy on Amazon
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG. Whoever finally came up with the favereds starburst should've been given a very huge raise in their salary. I actually love all the starburst flavors, but everyone knows the strawberry and cherry are preferred by most.
Heather C.
Kenosha, WI
All the good flavors without the bad ones! The watermelon flavor is a welcome addition and is a key competitor for strawberry in the top place. I got them at CVS on sale and would definitely buy them again!
Melissa G.
KANSAS CITY, MO
I love that you can pick just the colors you love! Nobody likes yellow! This is great way to not have to give away the yellow ones or throw them away! Usually under $3 so I'd purchase it over and over again!
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavors are so great! I wasn't disappointed in any of them! This is my "go-to" starburst pack! I love to snack on these wherever I go. I'm so glad they made these! I have repurchased these so many times!
Samantha F.
Little Rock, AR
I have always been a Starburst lover, so when they put all of my favorite flavors together in one bag I knew what my new go to candy would be! I usually get my fix of Starburst FaveREDs from Walmart or Target. I would highly recommend, especially if you like fruity flavor like strawberry.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
I love all flavors of starbursts, but the Favereds are my fave!! haha! The fruit punch is to die for, and unfortunately I sometimes find I've eaten half a bag in one sitting. All the flavors are good, watermelon being my least favorite. Only because I don't love watermelon flavored things
Jen O.
Oakland, CA
After buying so many packs of Starbursts and only eating the red flavored ones, they finally came out with the best idea ever. If you only eat red flavored candy like I do, I recommend this. Very affordable and can be found at most stores.
Dani D.
Spokane , WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Whenever I've gotten a star burst pack I remove the Reds, Pinks and the rest go to the curb .
Fave reds is the best pack for me because it had the two flavors I want and now I don't have to waste money with flavors I could care less for
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
Yes just yes! As someone who loves the red and pink flavors in normal Starbursts, these are perfect. I would just end up giving away the other two flavors when I bought them before. Plus, these include even more red delicious flavors. Starburst knew what they were doing when they made these!
Astgik D.
N Hollywood, CA
Am I the only one who only eats the pink and red from the original packaging?? I was so happy when I saw the all red/pink pack at target and I've been addicted since. I buy it every time my eye catches a glimpse and I never regret it lol
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?