BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Candace H.
Sacramento, CA
Everyone fights over the red starbursts so save the drama and get fav reds! The cherry flavor is my favorite and I could eat a whole bag of these in one sitting so gotta be careful not to overdo it with too much.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
The variety is nice and new. Each flavor is unique in it's own way, yet all go together really well and fit in the theme of berry flavors. They taste great together as well as alone, and are unique and new flavors
Blessing B.
My all-time favorite starbursts, they are so yummy. I usually pick these over the other starbursts options at my local Walmart. I recommend trying these if you love fruity candy. I would re purchase this again.
Sarah Y.
These are my favorite unhealthy snack! They have all the good colors. The light pink colors flavor has changed over the years but over all is still the best candy for me. They are very affordable and last a long time. I would recommend to anybody!
amy z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The watermelon are my favorite, but i love the reds pack! These remind me so much of Halloween when i would get the little two packs and be so excited to see if i got a pink one in there! I give theses out for Halloween each year so i can eat the extras!
Shonti T.
Vancouver, WA
LOVE this version 10x better than the originals I personally only love the pinks and re in the original packets and this packet is literally all that is inside. They're really sweet and juicy I love them. The flavors include strawberry, watermelon, cherry, and fruit punch! Would recommend!
Jasmine L.
Garland, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The flavors are so great! I wasn't disappointed in any of them! This is my "go-to" starburst pack! I love to snack on these wherever I go. I'm so glad they made these! I have repurchased these so many times!
KerriAnne J.
College Sta, TX
I was so excited when I saw these at the store! I used the, to fill tumblers I gave to my friends as gifts and they were pretty pleased as well. All the reds are my favorite, and now I don't have to worry about picking out the other colors!
Alex M.
Brick, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
OMG. Whoever finally came up with the favereds starburst should've been given a very huge raise in their salary. I actually love all the starburst flavors, but everyone knows the strawberry and cherry are preferred by most.
Marina R.
Tallmadge , OH
I love all flavors of starbursts, but the Favereds are my fave!! haha! The fruit punch is to die for, and unfortunately I sometimes find I've eaten half a bag in one sitting. All the flavors are good, watermelon being my least favorite. Only because I don't love watermelon flavored things
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?