BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
The only way this bag of candy could get better is if it was solid strawberry flavored. I absolute love that they took all the best flavors and jammed them into one bag. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So smart of starburst to make this. The reds are everyone's favorites. I've been eating these for as long as I can remember. They aren't expensive at all and are delicious.
Michelle C.
Who doesn't love the red starburst?! These are my favorite! I love that you get only the red flavors and don't have to buy a whole package and have the other flavors to pick through. Just having all the red starbursts make it so much better to just grab one and go.
Brandy F.
Salem, OR
By far the best starburst are the red pink and purple colored ones, no matter what flavor assortment u get. So why not just buy one bag, with nothing but the beat ones!!
Mallory H.
Blue Springs , MO
Mmmm.... so happy that they came out with this speciality bag. Red and pink have always been my favorite, so i was thrilled to find out they did this! Dream come true:)
Jessica M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is my favorite non-chocolate candy, and has been since I was a kid. While I try to keep a healthy diet, and don't eat sweets often, these are a real treat when I do!
Lauren T.
My all time favorite candy! I was so excited when they came out with the Fave Reds bags. They are sweet but not too sweet. The package is a good size for the price too.
Amber K.
Is there anything better? Someone finally listened to my prayers. I used to always eat around the other colors, and now there's no need. It's life's simple pleasures!
Nicole B.
New Iberia , LA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Gotta have those fav reds. Who doesn't love these?? I mean come on we all pick the reds out the bag first right!!! I know I do Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I loveee these! In the original pack I was always picking out these ones and leaving the rest so I was super excited when I saw they came out with this there soo good!!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?