BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Jennifer K.
Chester, Md
My prayers have been answered...well halfway at least! For years I only ate half the pack of original Starbursts because I didn't like the orange and yellow. This bag is awesome, but I'm not a huge fan of the medium pink colored one and I still feel like they're skimpy on the REAL red ones!
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
All the red Starburst in one package? Yes please! These flavors are all delicious, especially the watermelon. All the reds vary enough in flavor that it makes this a great selection. And since they are all reds, you can share and don't have to hold those juicy red flavors captive.
Savannah G.
Saint Louis, MO
So delicious!!! The flavors are extraordinary and so UNEXPLAINABLY JUICY!!!!! You choose as many as you want because they are individually wrapped! They won't go bad very fast at all!!! I would recommend this to anyone who like the other starburst products or likes sweet chewable candy!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Aimee S.
I am so happy that they made starbursts with just the red colors/flavors because they are the best flavors and starburst are so good! I don't feel like I'm wasting any money because I am eating all of the flavors and like all of the flavors.
Danielle H.
Olympia, WA
I used these for rewards when potty training my daughter because it was a special treat that she normally doesn't get at home. I loved how it only had red & pink candy in it since that's all she eats. Of course it's priced very affordably- wish they'd get rid of food dyes though!
Kat J.
I tend to prefer the strawberry/watermelon Starburst when I buy a variety pack, so this bag full of Fave Red flavors is right up my alley! It’s perfect because I like the light pink ones, and my husband loves the cherry/fruit punch flavors, so we buy a big bag and split it! They have the same fruity juiciness that you expect from Starburst, and it’s a good value for the amount that you get... Would recommend.
tiffany s.
Lima, OH
These are amazing. The other day was the first time that I had tried them. I think I like these more than I do the original. I like how they always come up with new flavors. I really enjoyed trying them and my family also loved them.
Giselle P.
Jacksonville, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
All the best flavors in one bag! yummy is all i have to say. these are so yummy and i love that i don't have to unwrap. i eat these when i am in the mood. i recommend these to everyone because they are affordable and the best flavors in one bag. the best place to buy is walmart
kodie g.
Groton, CT
Starburst were genius for making this wonderful bag of flavREDS ❤❤because let's be honest who doesn't like all of the pink and red ones! The flavors are so powerful and I buy them at least twice a week!! Props to starburst for this one 👌👌👍👍
Mary Ann B.
Saint Albans, WV
When they came out with the favorite reds my heart skipped a beat. I only like the pink and red ones and always wasted half a bag of the original. Now I don't have to worry about wasting or picking through to find my favorite flavor!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?