BY STARBURST #29 in Gummy Candy

Buy on Target*
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love fishie candy also, cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Lailani B.
Beaverton, OR
The variety is nice and new. Each flavor is unique in it's own way, yet all go together really well and fit in the theme of berry flavors. They taste great together as well as alone, and are unique and new flavors
Narelis A.
augusta, ga
I can eat a whole bag within a few days. I LOVE this. I love how they dedicated a whole bag to these particular flavors. They are mouthzwatering and chewy. Unfortunately they can get stuck on teeth and on my braces but not too bad to give it less of a star. I suggest everyone try this. You won't regret it!
Kristin L.
The Starburst FlavoReds are seriously the best bag of starburst ever! I always pick the pink and red ones out of the other bags anyways so this is perfect! I always tell myself I'm only going to have a couple and it always ends up being way more. They are so sweet and juicy I just can't get enough.
Katelyn A.
I'm pretty sure every candy lover was waiting for this to happen - a bag of just the red ones (well, and pink)!  I like all of the flavors.  I was surprised by the watermelon - it's great that it has a hint of sourness.  I will definitely be buying this product again.  Recommended.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is the best thing they ever did, having all the best flavors in one bag is like heaven I purchased from Walmart for under 2$ & I buy them at least once a week
Samantha D.
This is the best thing that has happened since Starburst brought out the red/pink flavors!! This is my favorite candy and love that they now offer just the reds! They come with new flavors as well such as strawberry, fruit punch, watermelon, and cherry. The watermelon is my fav!!
Tanner M.
Miamisburg, OH
My whole life I have been sifting through the packs of starbursts to find the pink and red ones....twenty some years later and I don't have to do that anymore! what a beautiful world we live in where I can reach into the bad and know that I'll love whichever one I pick out.
Sydney J.
San Marcos , TX
Fave Reds is the greatest thing in the world of candy! Absolutly brilliant! My family always used to fight over who got the pink Starburst and now we don't! In my opinion any other Starburst is worthless. Especially the lemon. You can just stop production on them.
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
Starburst Fave Reds are amazing. If you’re like me and you pick all the red and pink starbursts then you will love these. I actually like the watermelon and fruit punch flavors the best! My husband always gets these for my Christmas stocking and Easter basket.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?