BY STARBURST

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is my second favorite Starburst flavor bag...I'm a SUCKER for the RED fruit chews. My absolute favorite flavors are strawberry and fruit punch. I could eat those two all day, everyday. The only flavor I don't love in this bag is watermelon, but honestly it's worth it.
Cari K.
Glenpool, OK
Starburst Fave Reds are amazing. If you’re like me and you pick all the red and pink starbursts then you will love these. I actually like the watermelon and fruit punch flavors the best! My husband always gets these for my Christmas stocking and Easter basket.
Wendi D.
Atlanta, GA
I actually didn't realize I was getting the Reds pack when I bought these, and I was disappointed because the orange ones are my favorite and I was hoping to eat some of those! Still, they are pretty good, and I especially liked the fruit punch flavored ones.
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
Pinks and reds are the only ones I like but they’re so hard to find by themselves so if I want starburst I have to get the regular bag and throw the other flavors away which is a waste of money. I wish the pinks and red bags were easier to find year round.
Jenni E.
Napoleon, OH
I love that they took the favorite flavors of 99% of people and put them into one bag. I love all of the red and pink ones and this way there is no wasting the other colors that no one ever eats.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the greatest thing starburst has ever made. As the pink starburst were originally the best. They made these this bag with the pink ones and more great flavors. If the pink starburst is your favorite you HAVE to try these I swear you will love them
Christen L.
The fav reds starburst is my favorite package. Except I do not like the cherry flavor. Starbursts will always be one of my favorite candies in the world. The only thing is that sometimes it can get annoying to unwrap each one. But I love the flavors!!!
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of the best things ever invented. I️ particularly enjoy the red colors of starburst so to have them al in one bag ready to go is super great. L always have a sweetheart tooth so l love bringing one of these bags to work and I’m set for the week
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE starbursts and the red ones are my favorite! It is my go to candy! It is so juicy and tasty. I love that they sell a bag of just red starbursts so that people that love them, like me, don’t have to dig through a whole bag. Highly recommend!
Casey J.
Proctorville , OH
I love starburst and these are my favorite flavor to get. The reds are my favorite, so it’s nice to have a bag full of just different variations of reds. They are fairly inexpensive as well and I find myself always replenishing my stock.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?