BY STARBURST #34 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
MELANIE B.
Henderson
What effing genius thought this up. No more getting stuck with leftover yellows and oranges. My favorite flavors all in one bag. So sweet and chewy. Must have at the movies.
Stephanie W.
Hear are amazing if you want something sweet but don't want to eat the whole bag. Since they are individually wrapped you won't want to eat a lot because of the mess and wrappers that you will have.
Janelle A.
Highland, MI
Genius creation as I'm the person who will leave all of the yellow and orange starbursts at the bottom of the back. Definitely a good value because I'm not wasting the boring colors.
J J.
They are all so good! Better than the original starbursts! Great fruit my flavor. If they weren’t so unhealthy I could eat a whole bag. Gummies/ fruity candy is my weakness!
The reds starburst are the best! They are the only ones I eat out of the regular packages. They are so fruity and juicy and I love them. The kids love them too! They are really sweet though so makes you kind of hyper but you can find them anywhere and they are worth the buy!
Daphne E.
Claverack, NY
Starburst has been a favorite in my family for years. The texture is great, the fruity taste is great and the smell is amazing too. I've eaten these since I was a kid and my children love them also.
Lacey C.
Independence, KY
Since the pink are the MOST favored, I wish there were extra of that before all the other colors, but this combo is definitely meeting mine and my students Starburst needs.
Mallory B.
Odenville, AL
Who doesn't love having their favorite flavors right at their fingertips? Coming from someone who enjoys a lemon or orange as much as a pink or red, I love this Starburst pack!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So smart of starburst to make this. The reds are everyone's favorites. I've been eating these for as long as I can remember. They aren't expensive at all and are delicious.
Dusty A.
New castle, PA
The only way this bag of candy could get better is if it was solid strawberry flavored. I absolute love that they took all the best flavors and jammed them into one bag. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?