BY STARBURST #41 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Destenee M.
I don't like gummie candies or soft ones a lot but starburst is one of my favorite especially the pink ones . My friend and I was excited when we saw there was a bag of all pink starburst
Britt H.
Westfield, PA
I absolutely loved the fave red pack! The flavors are amazing so juicy and delicious. If you arnt a fan of the lemon or orange this is definitely the pack for you. I buy this bag of starbursts over and over again
Kim L.
Elk Grove, ca
Mmmmm I can eat the whole bag if I had one. Any flavor is good but these are even better. Love how they can soft and chewy or hard and eventually get chewy. Perfect sweetness.
Brooke W.
Clarksburg, WV
These are one of the very few gummy products that do not feel like my teeth are going to get ripped apart! Super addicting and affordable! Especially for the big ziplock bag!
Alyssa A.
Baxter, MN
All Reds! I love this bag just because I am not a huge fan of the other colors. I like them. But the cherries and strawberry flavors are just yummy! Very juicy and chewy and it's hard yo stop at just a couple!
MELANIE B.
Henderson
What effing genius thought this up. No more getting stuck with leftover yellows and oranges. My favorite flavors all in one bag. So sweet and chewy. Must have at the movies.
The reds starburst are the best! They are the only ones I eat out of the regular packages. They are so fruity and juicy and I love them. The kids love them too! They are really sweet though so makes you kind of hyper but you can find them anywhere and they are worth the buy!
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I don't know anybody who wouldn't be happy about Starburst putting all the best flavors in one bag. No more disappointment when you reach in the bag and pull out a yellow haha
Stephanie W.
Hear are amazing if you want something sweet but don't want to eat the whole bag. Since they are individually wrapped you won't want to eat a lot because of the mess and wrappers that you will have.
J J.
They are all so good! Better than the original starbursts! Great fruit my flavor. If they weren’t so unhealthy I could eat a whole bag. Gummies/ fruity candy is my weakness!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?