BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Shanda H.
Yesssss! Best pack of starbursts ever! Every time I go to the store and see these I get some! They're the most delicious of the starburst bunch! I would recommend and I would repurchase!
Amman S.
High Point, NC
This has to be my favorite as well. I love all the pink strawberry starburst. I always end up stealing those from my siblings haha. They are very cheap and compared to all the other ones, this has to be my favorite!
Kiley W.
Centralia, WA
I used to eat starbursts like they were going out of style! The fave reds are my favorite because they have my favorite flavors! There's also others like the original and the tropical, and the gummies!
Black. N.
Richmond, VA
I was ecstatic when I seen this on the stores. I don’t set it very often but when I do I love it. When I buy regular Starbucks I only ate the red ones. This was like a dream come true! Full of flavor. You’ll love it
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Starburst flavor variation was so needed on the market and will change your life. Finally a pack of starburst without the filler flavors of the Orange and Yellow colors!!!!! Only the Red/ Pink Flavors in the pack!!!!!! Thanks Statburst
Brie M.
One of my absolute favorite candies! The are a go to any time I'm wanting something sweet and the fact that they come in all reds makes them even better. No more wasted yellow starburst.
AnnaJordyn C.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Everyone loves the pink starbursts the most, right?! They're the favorites so of course the fav reds is one of my favorite starburst bags. They are affordable with nice packaging and literally bursting with flavor!!!
McKenna P.
Mayville, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these! You can't go wrong with the flavors in this collection. They're delicious and unlike other flavor combos they have, there aren't any in this that I don't enjoy. I find myself repurchasing quite often.
Diamond G.
All my favorite flavors in one bag!! I get this bag and I am set for a road trip or the movies. It's not too expensive for the amount provided, so I don't mind getting this bigger bag.
Kiani C.
Goshen, IN
Starbursts are my absolute favorite go to candy and an extra bonus is all red flavors. While I like some of the original flavors this product is a must have. I absolutely recommend this candy. Also it’s very cheap.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?