BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
Like I said I don't eat much sweets or candy surprisingly but I do enjoy these every once in a while and I really like their new tropical flavored ones those are probably the best of all.
Yasmine V.
Butler, PA
So glad this bag exists! My favorite flavors are in this. I love starbursts so much that I used the wrappers to cover a gigantic paper mache sculpture I made at school. Yes, that happened.
Paige L.
Springdale, Ar
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I like starbursts fave reds. But I really wish there was a pink bag. I just want an all pink bag. I like the
Option to have reds and pinks but I still pick out the pinks in the bag!!! But I love starbursts no matter what
Bre'Ann W.
Man I ate so many of these on Halloween. Walgreens had them on sale right after Halloween was over . It's literally all your favorite starbursts in one package . You deserve to be selective and they make it so easy !
Shanda H.
Yesssss! Best pack of starbursts ever! Every time I go to the store and see these I get some! They're the most delicious of the starburst bunch! I would recommend and I would repurchase!
Brie M.
One of my absolute favorite candies! The are a go to any time I'm wanting something sweet and the fact that they come in all reds makes them even better. No more wasted yellow starburst.
Kiley W.
Centralia, WA
I used to eat starbursts like they were going out of style! The fave reds are my favorite because they have my favorite flavors! There's also others like the original and the tropical, and the gummies!
Amman S.
High Point, NC
This has to be my favorite as well. I love all the pink strawberry starburst. I always end up stealing those from my siblings haha. They are very cheap and compared to all the other ones, this has to be my favorite!
Black. N.
Richmond , VA
I was ecstatic when I seen this on the stores. I don’t set it very often but when I do I love it. When I buy regular Starbucks I only ate the red ones. This was like a dream come true! Full of flavor. You’ll love it
Marquitta W.
North Chesterfield , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This Starburst flavor variation was so needed on the market and will change your life. Finally a pack of starburst without the filler flavors of the Orange and Yellow colors!!!!! Only the Red/ Pink Flavors in the pack!!!!!! Thanks Statburst
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?