BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Jessica S.
Sooo addicting. Cherry flavor is my favorite but I was super happy when they did an all red bag. The summer flavors mix are good too. They really do make your mouth water. Always a candy pick up.
Autumn N.
Robbinsdale, MN
This is everyone's dream bag, right?? Love the idea of having a bag filled with the best flavor. You always know you are going to pick a good one when you reach into the bag. We buy these at Target.
Callie V.
Laurel, MD
I bought these for a classroom full of 6-7 year olds and they loved them! They were also enjoyed by myself and my coworkers. This mix includes some unique flavors that taste great, and are just different enough to be exciting.
Erica O.
Falling Waters
Finally a kind of starburst where I don't have to waste all the other colors!! All my favorite flavors in one bag!! It took them long enough to figure it out that no one likes orange or yellow!
Julie S.
New haven, MO
The best of both worlds. Starburst and only the reds! These are probably one of my favorite candies. The good flavors in one bag and they are affordable. There really isn't a candy that compares. I would definitely buy them again.
Von H.
cookeville
For anyone that loves the reds and pinks, these are the starburst for you. No fruit chew compares to starburst and especially a bag full of reds!!! So full of flavor they make your mouth water. Would definitely buy again!!!
Kaila F.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst Original Fruit Chews are literally my favorite candy, if there were no other options for candy for the rest of my life aside from these, I would totally be okay with that
Cynthia N.
duluth, GA
this brand of candy is good and it comes with lot and they're easy to open. and there small so of you only want to eat a little bit. they have a good flavor to it. they're affordable and i do recommend.
Coley M.
Fowlerville, MI
You guys, these are all RED flavors! When I first bought these I wasn't paying attention, so I thought I won something when I opened it and they were all red and pink! Best. Surprise. Ever.
Nicole B.
Accokeek, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The fact that they came up with a bag full of the nothing but the Reds was a perfect combination for me I always would skip the yellows and the orange and go straight for the Reds and the pink
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?