BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Maggie L.
Waverly, OH
Oh how happy I was to finally have a bag of just pink and red! My favorites! I was always having to pick out the yellows and throw them away. This bag is just happiness! For all my fellow red and pink lovers, go buy this bag! You won't regret it
Courtney C.
i love starburst and i always have. strawberry and cherry has always been my favorite flavor in them. and i like how i can buy them in a package of just those flavors. they're cheap and i recommend these!
Dayana V.
Yes. Everything about this is yasssss. Favereds is my absolute favorite. There is no bad flavor. Watermelon is my absolute favorite from this batch, but they're all so good. Keep a jar of these at all times.
Ana A.
El Paso, TX
Honestly I wish that they would sell the colors individually i know that I'm not the only one. Although this is my favorite bag of candies. In my opinion i think it's affordable. Would recommend to others
Casandra M.
Stanton, CA
This pack saves you all the picking and just gives you the favorite colors! I'm very grateful for this, hahah. If I snag a pack, the family usually finishes it in 2-3 days so they are definitely worth it!
Jenna M.
Warren, MI
This is the best thing starburst came out with. Favorite reds are my favorite. Instead of digging for the reds and pinks I now can get this bad and enjoy all of those without the yellow and orange starburst!
Nikky S.
It's Really Not A Shock To Me That These Are Alot Of People's Favorite Starbursts. It's Got All The Best Flavors In One Bag, I Mean What More Can You Ask For? Great For Movie Nights With Family & Friends.
Theresa M.
Paramount , CA
The red starburst are always my favorite! This has all the best ones that I always pick out anyway. They are so sweet, chewy, and the perfect treat. I usually buy it at target when I am craving candy.
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
LOOOOOVVVEEEEE Strawberry Starburst. I have always liked starburst, even as a kid... but the strawberry was my sll timr favorite flavor. I use to open up the whole package just to pick out the strawberry ones.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
I love the fave reds packages! They contain the best flavors in one bag. They are reasonably priced and the best fruit chews. I usually buy candy at target and you can sometimes find coupons on cartwheel!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?