BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Crystal R.
Concord, CA
Can't get enough of these! I'm always having a sweet tooth, and plus these are my favorite flavors. (I'm sure everyone loves these flavors too) I eat these too often!
Abby G.
This package is my absolute favorite because it has all the red starburst in it! They've always been my favorite since I was a kid. They're fairly priced and so so good! Totally recommend for sure!
Linny J.
The starburst start out hard but quickly soften and become chewy. Once they become really chewy that's when they start over filling your mouth with the most delicuse juices that come from any candy it's Better them anything a fresh juice from starburst. I would trade my first born for a bag of starburst of it was the last bag. Once you start eating this candy your hook I can't stop it has a hold on me and I love it the way it treats my mouth how it never yells at me or judge me no it's the best candy ever
Arielle J.
I only ever eat the red or pink ones so this is an amazing thing to me. I always keep some in my purse when I need a little snack. There's nothing like a pink starburst.
Ashley M.
Intrcsion Cty, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The best assortment of starburst hands down. These are a little trickier to find but definitely around Valentine’s Day you can find them in your local food store.
Merle W.
Tahlequah, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I bought these for my daughter at Christmas Time and she loved that its all red. Semi festive for the holiday and of course the flavors are delicious and chewy .
Kaitlyn O.
Seneca, SC
Pink and red are the two best flavors so what's not to love about this bag? All the flavors are good but it's nice to be able to purchase these when you're wanting a specific flavor.
Hannah H.
Tallapoosa, GA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE CANDY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD! They taste amazing, especially if you like cherry. I get this every few months. They're definitely worth the money and I would recommend them to everyone!
Alyssa H.
Carrollton, TX
I've always liked the chewy texture of Starburst, but only ever liked the red and pink flavors. The FaveReds are perfect! They are all watermelon, cherry, fruit punch, and strawberry.
Catherine S.
Washington, DC
Cherry is America's favorite flavor and it's definitely mine! Though I am unfortunately allergic to watermelon flavoring, (cries all the tears) I can always pawn them off to my friends and get their strawberries in return!! I also have a little brother who is very picky about candy and has Autism. "Reds" are his FAVORITE and this bag makes buying him birthday and Christmas presents really easy. I can just pick up two or three bags of these and his stocking stuffers are almost done!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?