BY STARBURST #29 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
I love this candy mix! I’m not that picky person that ONLY has to have the reds but I really do enjoy this mix, it has the classics like cherry and strawberry and three additional flavors which are good as well!
Annette G.
Athens, GA
The Starburts FaveREDS is my favorite candy. I'm not a big fan of chocolate, I love any kind of fruity, chewy candy. I love that in the FaveREDS all the flavors are flavors I like. I would highly recommend them.
Loreana P.
Kissimmee, FL
Absolutely love Starbursts! One of my favorite sweets. The taste is much better that other ones out there and the flavor is much more lasting. Great candy at a very low price. I would definitely recommend this!
Jodi M.
The red flavor is the best starburst there is so I'm glad you can now buy them exclusively by themselves. They always have a strong but not overpowering flavor. They're a good price too. I would 100% recommend
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant but I've gone through two full bags of these in less than a week. I love how juicy the flavors are and how they aren't overly sweetZ
Nancy W.
There is something about the red flavors. We have these at work that we put out for our employees and they grab it by the handful. Only the pink and red ones of course which is why this bag comes in handy. When I go buy these for work, I buy at least 5 to 15 at a time. It's a fan favorite.
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So yummy! reds and pinks are my favorite and this bag gives me all I crave and want! I could eat these every day as a yummy snack! Super affordable and comparable to the variety pack! Highly recommend to others!
Janelle A.
Camillus, NY
Red star burst are my fav, this is a genius idea. Who really likes the orange and yellow flavors anyway? I typically buy my candy at target but it's on rare occasions that I do. Definitely repurchase worthy.
Julie N.
Sacramento, CA
All the favorite flavors in one bag? Yes please!! These are lethal to me so I can't have them around all to often but when I'm feeling a little stressed, I decide it's time for one haha! Which happens a lot!
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth, KS
The flavor reds are by far my favorites! It has so many unique flavors and they're so sweet and tangy. Great value! I often eat these with my children, every other to two weeks apart. It's repurchase worthy for sure!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?