BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Annie N.
Prescott Vly, AZ
I don't know anybody who wouldn't be happy about Starburst putting all the best flavors in one bag. No more disappointment when you reach in the bag and pull out a yellow haha
Stephanie W.
Hear are amazing if you want something sweet but don't want to eat the whole bag. Since they are individually wrapped you won't want to eat a lot because of the mess and wrappers that you will have.
J J.
They are all so good! Better than the original starbursts! Great fruit my flavor. If they weren’t so unhealthy I could eat a whole bag. Gummies/ fruity candy is my weakness!
Lacey C.
Independence, KY
Since the pink are the MOST favored, I wish there were extra of that before all the other colors, but this combo is definitely meeting mine and my students Starburst needs.
Mallory B.
ODENVILLE, AL
Who doesn't love having their favorite flavors right at their fingertips? Coming from someone who enjoys a lemon or orange as much as a pink or red, I love this Starburst pack!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
So smart of starburst to make this. The reds are everyone's favorites. I've been eating these for as long as I can remember. They aren't expensive at all and are delicious.
Julianne G.
Philadelphia, PA
These are my favorite candy. I love that you can get all the reds in one bag. I buy these when they're on sale. They're delicious! They're pricey but totally worth it! Would def repurchase!
Michelle C.
Who doesn't love the red starburst?! These are my favorite! I love that you get only the red flavors and don't have to buy a whole package and have the other flavors to pick through. Just having all the red starbursts make it so much better to just grab one and go.
Jerikah B.
TUSCALOOSA , AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best starburst! Everyone knows that the red and the pink are the best flavors so the fact that these are in a huge bag of just those is the best thing ever!
Mallory H.
Lake Lotawana, MO
Mmmm.... so happy that they came out with this speciality bag. Red and pink have always been my favorite, so i was thrilled to find out they did this! Dream come true:)
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?