BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Annette G.
Athens, GA
The Starburts FaveREDS is my favorite candy. I'm not a big fan of chocolate, I love any kind of fruity, chewy candy. I love that in the FaveREDS all the flavors are flavors I like. I would highly recommend them.
lacey c.
Grover Beach, CA
These are our favorites!  We buy a pack of these everytime we go to the store, for our house and my husbands work!  They are pretty cheap and coupons are usually offered!  You never can go wrong with this product!
🍁Keyia M.
Chubbuck
These are 100% my favorite out of everything else. Recently I just stole my grandpas, they were so very delicious. I don't eat these often but when I get the chance I take it. I love them so much, i always will.
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
I was so happy when they came out with the "favorite reds" only bags. These are all my favorite flavors! They are so addicting. I pick these up at my local grocery store and they are so cheap and you get so many!
Jodi M.
The red flavor is the best starburst there is so I'm glad you can now buy them exclusively by themselves. They always have a strong but not overpowering flavor. They're a good price too. I would 100% recommend
Samantha D.
Interlachen, FL
The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant but I've gone through two full bags of these in less than a week. I love how juicy the flavors are and how they aren't overly sweetZ
Nancy W.
There is something about the red flavors. We have these at work that we put out for our employees and they grab it by the handful. Only the pink and red ones of course which is why this bag comes in handy. When I go buy these for work, I buy at least 5 to 15 at a time. It's a fan favorite.
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
My fav Red flavor in the FavReds Starbursts is the watermelon flavor. All of them are amazing. They're all so juicy and different. Normal starbursts can get boring but these are the best things ever. 10/10!
Ali K.
Wentzville, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
So yummy! reds and pinks are my favorite and this bag gives me all I crave and want! I could eat these every day as a yummy snack! Super affordable and comparable to the variety pack! Highly recommend to others!
JaimeRose H.
Leavenworth, KS
The flavor reds are by far my favorites! It has so many unique flavors and they're so sweet and tangy. Great value! I often eat these with my children, every other to two weeks apart. It's repurchase worthy for sure!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?