BY STARBURST #41 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Starbursts are my favorite candy but im not too big of a fan of orange and lemon so when these released I was SO happy! The flavor is amazing and i eat these pretty often. I recommend to anyone who loves berries!
Annette G.
Commerce , GA
The Starburts FaveREDS is my favorite candy. I'm not a big fan of chocolate, I love any kind of fruity, chewy candy. I love that in the FaveREDS all the flavors are flavors I like. I would highly recommend them.
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
Was so excited when I saw that they were coming out with a bag of just the reds and pinks until I purchased a packet and saw the Cherry flavoured ones! Still they are great, I just really don't like Cherry!
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
I love the red starbursts and I'm so happy they came out with a bag full of them. I got them from Walmart for a few bucks and I can say you get quite a bit for a low price. I buy them for Halloween and Christmas.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst and the all red is the best!! As long as they are fresh they are very good!! They can be pricey but most stuff is unless you get it on sale. I try to buy only when on sale at Target or Walmart.
Emily S.
Chalmette, LA
I love this candy mix! I’m not that picky person that ONLY has to have the reds but I really do enjoy this mix, it has the classics like cherry and strawberry and three additional flavors which are good as well!
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
I was so happy when they came out with the "favorite reds" only bags. These are all my favorite flavors! They are so addicting. I pick these up at my local grocery store and they are so cheap and you get so many!
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
The red package is my favorite! I'm so glad they offer these. I've always loved starburst, but this has to be their best product! I get them whenever I'm in the mood for something super sweet. They're the best!
Samantha D.
Interlachen , FL
The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant but I've gone through two full bags of these in less than a week. I love how juicy the flavors are and how they aren't overly sweetZ
Jodi M.
The red flavor is the best starburst there is so I'm glad you can now buy them exclusively by themselves. They always have a strong but not overpowering flavor. They're a good price too. I would 100% recommend
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?