BY STARBURST #26 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Trinity J.
Crystal City
My all time favorite starbursts are the All red ones! They're just so delicious. Could never go wrong with these one the go in your purse. Best favors ever. Just a burst of flavor as soon as you pop it in your mouth. I sure do recommend this to others.
Genesis C.
Los Angeles, CA
The best flavors I enjoy every bite this is my go to candy I have to have this at least once a week they're so inexpensive so we get to buy these often my kids prefer these than the any other candy they see at stores totally recommend you guys buy a pack
Maureen B.
Denver
Honestly ever since these released I make it my mission to look for these ones rather then the original. Don't get me wrong the originals are good but this one honestly does have my favorite which all happen to be in the same pack. ❤❤❤❤
Whitlee K.
Florence, AL
Starbursts really outdid themselves with this magical creation! The lack of yellow starbursts really made this 10x better than other products by starbursts. You are guaranteed a good flavor in my opinion as you will pick out a red or pink each time. I definitely recommend this to others and always search for this on the shelf when I have a sweet tooth!
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My favorite starbursts are the pink and red so this bag is perfect for me. It is savory and chewy. It has the perfect amount of sweet. Any time I want some, I go to my Walmart and buy a bag that will last me a while!
Jana M. G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love this bag of Starburst because it makes life a lot easier. This way I don't have to pick out the reds and pinks since they come in a huge bag, making it very convenient. Starburst is one of my favorite candies!
Kim A.
Philadelphia, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst must have known that most people love these two flavors: cherry and strawberry. These were the two flavors I was excited to eat from the pack. I'm glad that they made a bag dedicated to these two flavors.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
I am a huge fan of starburst candies. I love he Fave Red pack. I always picked out he pink ones from the original pack. These were awesome because not only did I get the strawberry flavor but other great ones too.
Shawanda W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I ❤❤❤❤❤ Starburst, especially the original & this one, as well as a couple of different mixed flavors.. They are very satisfying, as far as candy is concerned 😄🤗
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This is my absolute favorite package of starburst. My favorite flavor is cherry. I can seriously eat a whole bag by myself. Which is kinda sad. All of the flavors in this are so good. They are so juicy and flavorful.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?