BY STARBURST

Buy on Amazon
Jessica V.
Little elm , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was so excited when starburst started doing the Favs reds packs. These have always been my favorite flavors! Now I get to enjoy all of my favorite in one bag without any other flavors I may not enjoy as much getting in my way.
Rebecca B.
Charlotte
The best mix of starbursts! Better than the original! Each flavor is so good. This started as limited edition but it’s such a crowd pleaser you can find them all the time now. Literally keep a bag of them in my drawer at work
Michelle L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love these. These are  mine favorite flavors. I like the watermelon the best, followed my the strawberry. I brought mine at Walgreen today. I will buy this again.  I now don't have to worry about the flavors I do not like. This is a good summer treat.
Marina M.
Surprise
When I was trying to quit smoking, these were my new vice. Everytime I craved a smoke, I popped a Starburst in my mouth. Tangy, fruity and flavorful. How can such a tiny, chewy square taste Soo juicy?? It was just the kind of excitement my mouth needed to curb my craving. I like that they made the "Fave Reds" pack, but I really wish they would make a bag of just the fruit punch flavor because it's my favorite.
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite! I cannot explain how excited I was when they released this. Most commonly found in stores during Valentine's day or Christmas. It's literally my favorite flavors.
Narelis A.
Norcross , GA
I can eat a whole bag within a few days. I LOVE this. I love how they dedicated a whole bag to these particular flavors. They are mouthzwatering and chewy. Unfortunately they can get stuck on teeth and on my braces but not too bad to give it less of a star. I suggest everyone try this. You won't regret it!
Katelyn A.
I'm pretty sure every candy lover was waiting for this to happen - a bag of just the red ones (well, and pink)!  I like all of the flavors.  I was surprised by the watermelon - it's great that it has a hint of sourness.  I will definitely be buying this product again.  Recommended.
Kristin L.
The Starburst FlavoReds are seriously the best bag of starburst ever! I always pick the pink and red ones out of the other bags anyways so this is perfect! I always tell myself I'm only going to have a couple and it always ends up being way more. They are so sweet and juicy I just can't get enough.
Rockea J.
Bridgeport , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is the best thing they ever did, having all the best flavors in one bag is like heaven I purchased from Walmart for under 2$ & I buy them at least once a week
Tanner M.
Hamilton, OH
My whole life I have been sifting through the packs of starbursts to find the pink and red ones....twenty some years later and I don't have to do that anymore! what a beautiful world we live in where I can reach into the bad and know that I'll love whichever one I pick out.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?