BY STARBURST #34 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target
Sarah D.
Newnan
Everyone loves the red and pink starburst right?!?!? Here’s a bag full of them. It has your classic cherry and strawberry but mixed in they also have delicious watermelon and fruit punch. If your a starburst fan, try this pack.
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
This is the best thing to ever happen to starbursts. All reds and pinks. Everyone's favorites. I don't understand why they even still make yellow ones when they have this. I buy these all the time and will continue to keep buying them.
Kaila C.
I have always liked starburst since I was a child! But let's be honest the pink and the reds are the best flavors! So it's nice that they designed a product where you don't have to rummage through a bag to get a flavor you like!
Alicia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was the best idea Starbursts ever had - making an exclusively "reds" package!" The reds were always my favorite so this was a dream that I could have a whole package without having to go through lemon and oranges. Great move!
Alexandria B.
Warner Robins, GA
Whoever decided making a bag of all the pink and red ones is an absolute genius. I bought them at target. I don't buy them all that often but when I do, I eat pretty much the whole bag in one sitting. I always recommend these to people because they're so delicious!
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
The best ever like all the best flavors of Starburst in one package so don't feel bad about leaving the yucky ones out there usually on sale and they're better than anything I buy them all the time I purchased them all the time
Jennifer B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I'm always the person who is digging in the starburst bag for all the pink and red ones so when I first heard about this i couldn't believe it!! I couldn't be happier! So perfect for the fans of the pink and red starbursts!!
Chelsea B.
Leroy, MI
I buy bags of these and dump them into jars for when I'm feeling light headed! I love all the red ones, they're so yummy. The watermelon is by far my favorite of the flavors! This is definitely worth a purchase from me (:
Maggie S.
Pickens, SC
I really enjoy starburst but I'm very picky about the flavors. I do not care much for the orange and I do NOT like the yellow. My favorite is pink so I tend to buy the FAV Reds pack. It is very inexpensive and a great bribery toy for the kids I babysit.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love starbursts! And who doesn't just pick out the red and pink ones?! So of course this is my go to when I'm buying treats for game night, movie night, or even work meetings. I also really love the tropical flavored ones!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?