BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
All the best flavors in one bag! This is perfect because I'm always picking through the bags of the traditional starburst to find the red and pink ones because those are the best! Now there's no picking because they are all the best ones! You gotta get these!
Alexis K.
Herndon, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I was very disappointed by this product. Because the red and pink are my favorites in the original pack, I was excited for new reds flavors. The other flavors have bad flavor. This bag ended up staying in our snack cabinet for months, untouched.
Ashley C.
I like the red and pink ones, so it was cool​ to have a bag of them pre sorted. I don't eat a ton of this type of candy anymore, so one of these lasts me a long time. They don't really go stale unless you leave them forever, so that's handy, too.
Alaysha G.
Jericho, VT
I just absolutely love the fact that starburst went and put all of the favorite red flavors into one bag. I don't think that there could have been a better idea. The reds are always my favorite and the flavors are great I have purchased this candy a few times and will continue in the future.
Nikeyla C.
Humble, TX
I literally just picked a bag of these up from my local store the other day! I purchased them from my local Walgreens and they were actually on sale for 2 for 6 I believe. Come on now a bag full of my favorite starburst?! So for it you guys!
Bria H.
San Diego, CA
The reds are the best flavors! I love that they came out with this specialty set. In the original set there are flavors I do not prefer, but in this one I'm into all of the flavors they included. I also think the formula is a little softer, but that could just be a thing with me.
Ragan G.
Cut Off, LA
What more can you say this is the best candies starburst has in a bag all the reds. Did you hear that? Allllllll REDS.... only thing better than a red starburst is a pink starburst and guess what? Those are in there also!!!!!!! SCORE!!!!!
Chelsea B.
Henrico, NC
I love this edition of Starburst because my favorite colors have always been red and pink. Even though I do love the orange, I can deal with only having red and pink if it means I do not have any yellow, and that I have more Reds and pinks in my pack instead of wasting all of those yellows!
Yesenia H.
Rex, GA
Amazing because they have all the reds and I think it's everybody's favorite to eat they have the best flavors and are super juicy that you just can't stop eating them and this bag is pretty big but won't last you because they will ask
Gina G.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Who doesn't love the red starburst? Getting a yellow in a regular pack of starbursts is the worst! Being able to buy all the red flavors is everyone's dream come true! Definitely worth the cost if you have a sweet tooth for starburst!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?