BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Denise w.
Calgary, AB
These have all the best flavors!! I mostly only like the red and pink. So this is perfection!!! Thanks so much for making these available in just the best flavors ♥♥
Munazza S.
Yesssssss all reds!! Like why do they even make other flavor starbursts? my kids love them , Whoever came up with the idea to have all red starburst package, I applaud you
Marilie B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ces bonbon sont vraiment bon. Sa se mange tout seul. par contre sa pogne dans les dents un peu ! Le prix est pas chère . Les saveur sont vraiment bonne. douce , sucré. j'en mange très rarement mes quand l'occasion ce présente j'en mange toujours 1 ou 2.
Irina L.
I love this pack of starbursts as they contain the flavours most people love. These flavours are the only ones I like to eat in the pack. They aren't too sweet and the texture is very smooth and does not tend to get stuck in my teeth.
Kelly M.
Dennyloanhead, Bonnybridge
All my favourite flavour in one bag. I love starburst for a nice sugar boost. They taste nice and fruity and can be bought at a reasonable price from any grocery store really. Starburst are my one of my favourite chewy sweets and love them for when I am travelling. The are a re purchasable item for sure.
Lucy T.
Etobicoke, ON
I love Starbursts especially all of the reds/pink ones. You have a mix of strawberry, cherry, watermelon, and fruit punch..think I'm missing another flavour. They should have one just dedicated to watermelon though. Not too many convenient store carry them, I only bought them once and loved it.
Jessica G.
west sussex
I love starbursts they are the perfect in the car sweet when your traveling for holiday. They're affordable and yummy and you just can't go wrong. They are also easy to get your hand on because they are in your local super market so you will never run out of them.
Suzanne J.
1 Dunlop Avenue , barrhead
Now these have to be the most juiciest sweets i have tried, i can pick them at the supermarket really cheap, my kids are always asking about them and wanting to steal mine, so as you can image they are a favourite within the family so i would recommend to try them!1
Amyra A.
Love it! Love the smell! It's very cute and colorful, the haribo candies! They are cute and tasty too!! This is better! Yes, love it! Good when I was pregnant and meet my cravings. Very affordable and worthy the penny!!! Yes! Love it. Definitely repurchase it
Beth F.
Eltham, London
Absolutely love this idea. It means I don’t have to sort through the packet and get rid of all the orange green and yellow sweets. I get to eat my favourites without wasting any. Sometimes the paper can get stuck to the sweet
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?