BY STARBURST

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Starbursts are my favorite candy but im not too big of a fan of orange and lemon so when these released I was SO happy! The flavor is amazing and i eat these pretty often. I recommend to anyone who loves berries!
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
I love the red starbursts and I'm so happy they came out with a bag full of them. I got them from Walmart for a few bucks and I can say you get quite a bit for a low price. I buy them for Halloween and Christmas.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst and the all red is the best!! As long as they are fresh they are very good!! They can be pricey but most stuff is unless you get it on sale. I try to buy only when on sale at Target or Walmart.
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
The red package is my favorite! I'm so glad they offer these. I've always loved starburst, but this has to be their best product! I get them whenever I'm in the mood for something super sweet. They're the best!
Shawna G.
Poway, CA
Starbursts are on of my favoriteeee candys! They're very affordable and you get so many of them in the little pack! They're like a tartier airhead 🤤 so freaking good and juicy!! Definitely recommend of course!
Nancy W.
There is something about the red flavors. We have these at work that we put out for our employees and they grab it by the handful. Only the pink and red ones of course which is why this bag comes in handy. When I go buy these for work, I buy at least 5 to 15 at a time. It's a fan favorite.
Jodi M.
The red flavor is the best starburst there is so I'm glad you can now buy them exclusively by themselves. They always have a strong but not overpowering flavor. They're a good price too. I would 100% recommend
Samantha D.
Interlachen , FL
The strawberry banana is my favorite flavor. Maybe it's because I'm pregnant but I've gone through two full bags of these in less than a week. I love how juicy the flavors are and how they aren't overly sweetZ
Jackie S.
I love the Starburst 'reds'. I wish I could buy just the cherry flavors, but at least the reds eliminate some of my lesser favorite Starbursts. I keep these on my desk at work, and by the end of the week, they've disappeared.
Danielle T.
Brookfield, WI
My fav Red flavor in the FavReds Starbursts is the watermelon flavor. All of them are amazing. They're all so juicy and different. Normal starbursts can get boring but these are the best things ever. 10/10!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?