BY STARBURST #29 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
August H.
Kennewick
Best variety pack and my favorite pick. Only flavor I don't like in this pack is Cherry but I know several people who like that flavor so it isn't a problem for me. Not to expensive. Watermelon is the BEST! but all have great flavor! Recommend to anyone
Mariah B.
Kansas city, MO.
Favreds are the best. I think the fruit punch and strawberry are my favorite. Watermelon is great too. Probably the best combo of flavors because we all love the reds and nobody want to share those flavors with anyone else because they're so good.
EMMSAYS M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst please make STRAWBERRY ONLY I LOVE STRAWBERRY AND ORANGE FLAVOR IN STARBURSTS and if possible please make them vegan, I absolutely love them these are my favorite candy since my childhood. Make them either gelatin free or either vegan please
Amy C.
I'm not a huge candy person, but I was super excited about Starburst Fave Reds because everyone knows pink starburst are the absolute best flavor. This package increases your chances of getting pinks, so I'm a big fan. A fun treat every now and again!
Angela L.
When Starburst created this bag with only the reds and pinks it was the best thing ever! They are the only starburst I like anyway so it was perfect! I found this at Walmart for a very reasonable price. Sooo happy I can now enjoy all of my purchase.
Danielle L.
Vineyard, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Fave Reds are by FAR my favorite Starbursts!! Whenever I buy starbursts, I tend to eat the strawberry and watermelon candies first, along with the cherry and fruit punch. This pack gives me exactly what I want, without having to pick around the other flavors!
Kate W.
Anaheim, CA
Easily some of the best flavors! The watermelon and strawberry are awesome. I love that they separated the flavors out by color since these are some of the most popular ones. I usually buy these at Target. These are some of my husband's favorites.
Ally R.
Waynesville, MO
I'm so glad they came out with these! I am the person that would leave all of the orange and yellow starbursts in the bag and only eat the red and pink. These let me have the flavors I know I'll enjoy. I've bought many bags of these over the years!
Tori Y.
Alamo, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
It’s so exciting that they made these all in my favorite flavors. I love red and pink starbursts and love that they have a bag of them exclusively. They are so favorable and chewy. Such a nice sweet treat when you are craving something sweet and fruity.
Whitney E.
Midland
Let's face it, the red flavors are the only flavors that matter in the Starburst franchise. When I found out that they were releasing all red flavors, I thought it was a hoax. I'm glad they are still around and haven't discontinued this. I'd be sad.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?