BY STARBURST

• Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Julia A.
Chapmanville, WV
This is my absolute favorite package of starburst. My favorite flavor is cherry. I can seriously eat a whole bag by myself. Which is kinda sad. All of the flavors in this are so good. They are so juicy and flavorful.
Shinead B.
Somerville, MA
I am a huge fan of starburst candies. I love he Fave Red pack. I always picked out he pink ones from the original pack. These were awesome because not only did I get the strawberry flavor but other great ones too.
Mindy S.
West Blocton, AL
I LOVE that they now have the Fave Reds Starbursts. It is a great value because I really love all of the flavors and can eat the whole pack instead of throwing away the flavors that I don't like. I will buy again!
Bridgette F.
Ona, WV
I was so happy when they came out with the "favorite reds" only bags. These are all my favorite flavors! They are so addicting. I pick these up at my local grocery store and they are so cheap and you get so many!
Daniela C.
Boise, ID
The red package is my favorite! I'm so glad they offer these. I've always loved starburst, but this has to be their best product! I get them whenever I'm in the mood for something super sweet. They're the best!
🍁Keyia M.
Chubbuck
These are 100% my favorite out of everything else. Recently I just stole my grandpas, they were so very delicious. I don't eat these often but when I get the chance I take it. I love them so much, i always will.
Louise W.
San Francisco, CA
Was so excited when I saw that they were coming out with a bag of just the reds and pinks until I purchased a packet and saw the Cherry flavoured ones! Still they are great, I just really don't like Cherry!
Kayla M.
Glenwood, IA
Starbursts are my favorite candy but im not too big of a fan of orange and lemon so when these released I was SO happy! The flavor is amazing and i eat these pretty often. I recommend to anyone who loves berries!
Seirra C.
Lakeland, FL
I love the red starbursts and I'm so happy they came out with a bag full of them. I got them from Walmart for a few bucks and I can say you get quite a bit for a low price. I buy them for Halloween and Christmas.
Amber W.
Peoria Hts, IL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love Starburst and the all red is the best!! As long as they are fresh they are very good!! They can be pricey but most stuff is unless you get it on sale. I try to buy only when on sale at Target or Walmart.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?