BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

Buy on Target*
NATTRACTIVE R.
Sun Valley, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Red is favourite colour!!! So everytime I buy sweet I'll eat red last. This Fav Red version made it easier for me. I can eat whole bag at once without being two standard. The price is very affordable. However, I took one star off because I prefer sour candy than sweet and Starburst is not as chewy as Hi-Chew.
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
Starbursts have always been one of my favorite candies, but I always have liked the red flavors the most. This bag is convenient because you don't have to search for the flavors you like. I was super excited when i saw this bag. I would recommend this to others
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a creative idea, especially since these flavors are the general favorites. I love yellow and pink so it i at more likely to grab normal pack. But for the lovers of red and pink, go get it ! Prices are the same to normal packs just more of the flavors you love.
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I LOVE STARBURST THERE ARE LITERALLY SO JUICY. THEY ARE VERY AFFORADABLE AND ENOUGH TO SNACK ON THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I USUALLY PICK THEM UP FROM THE GAS STATION WHEN I NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP MY OCCUPIED ON THE ROAD. THE PRICE IS AFFORADBLE AND IT IS SO WORTH IT.
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I love that they came out with this. The limited edition All Pink,too! They're my favorite flavors and so I love getting these when I'm in the mood for Starburst! The flavors are so iconic to  "Starburst"  in their inauthentic-ness but we expect that and love it.
Blythe W.
Joplin, MO
Starbusts All Reds are my favorite flavors. I love how you get the classiest cherry and strawberry but also fruit punch and raspberry which are my favorites. I absolutely love starburst. They are one of my all time favorite candies. Never stop making the all reds!
Casie W.
Lafayette, IN
Starburst are always fruity and always delicious. They are even better when you get an entire bag of just reds. The price is always the same as you can get really good deals at 2 for 4 dollars or even sometimes under $2  dollars a bag. Love the fave reds!
Denisse D.
Laredo, TX
best thing yet making starburst fave reds thinking about it makes my mouth water! the flavors are so good! they are not a hard chewy candy which is what i love. it is affordable ish. could not complan i totally recommend to others for something different!
Brittany P.
Petaluma, CA
We all know the pink and reds are the best flavor of starbursts. Lemon and orange are yummy but nothing tops red and pink! I especially like to warm them up in my hand a little before eating them. That way your jaw doesn't feel like it's going to lock up.
August H.
Kennewick
Best variety pack and my favorite pick. Only flavor I don't like in this pack is Cherry but I know several people who like that flavor so it isn't a problem for me. Not to expensive. Watermelon is the BEST! but all have great flavor! Recommend to anyone
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?