BY STARBURST #34 in Gummy Candy

• Who else loves Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews ?6 Answers
  • Who else loves the Red's??2 Answers
  • I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Emily R.
Okay, so obviously starburst candies offer 0 nutritional value, but I LOVE them. All of these flavors are the absolute best. It is hard not to binge on all of them. When I buy a bag, I separate into mini snack bags and limit myself to either the serving size amount or less.
Kate J.
Springdale , AR
Buy Fave Reds!  I keep candy in my office for my co-workers (best way to make friends and network!!), and keeping Starburst Fave Reds in my office is a great way to keep people happy!  It ensures they are always consumed, and not left like the yellow and oranges.
Leigh G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Simply put: I love Starbursts. Favorite candy, hands down. Especially the strawberry ones. Cherry is a close second. The fave reds is an awesome collection because the tropical punch is pretty good. I put up with the watermelon just because of the sheer number of strawberry in the bag. They knew what they were doing.
Bekah D.
I'm a big fan of the pink and red starbursts so this was the product for me. The flavors of all four pinks and reds are delicious and will satisfy your sweet tooth. They're affordable and can be found in gas stations as well as some grocery stores. I'd buy these again.
Jordan T.
Des Moines, IA
The Starburst Fruit Chews Fave Reds is such an awesome idea! You can do no wrong reaching into this bag because it is filled with everyone's favorite flavors! I love each and every one of these, and will continue to purchase this product when I have a sweet tooth!
Daiquan R.
Rock Hill, SC
I LOVE STARBURST THERE ARE LITERALLY SO JUICY. THEY ARE VERY AFFORADABLE AND ENOUGH TO SNACK ON THROUGHOUT THE DAY. I USUALLY PICK THEM UP FROM THE GAS STATION WHEN I NEED SOMETHING TO KEEP MY OCCUPIED ON THE ROAD. THE PRICE IS AFFORADBLE AND IT IS SO WORTH IT.
Bailey P.
Willis, TX
Starbursts have always been one of my favorite candies, but I always have liked the red flavors the most. This bag is convenient because you don't have to search for the flavors you like. I was super excited when i saw this bag. I would recommend this to others
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I love that they came out with this. The limited edition All Pink,too! They're my favorite flavors and so I love getting these when I'm in the mood for Starburst! The flavors are so iconic to  "Starburst"  in their inauthentic-ness but we expect that and love it.
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Such a creative idea, especially since these flavors are the general favorites. I love yellow and pink so it i at more likely to grab normal pack. But for the lovers of red and pink, go get it ! Prices are the same to normal packs just more of the flavors you love.
Lauren P.
Rosedale, MD
Seriously, where have these been all my life!? Who honestly likes the orange or yellow originals more than the red and pink!? This is the perfect mixture of flavors. Red and pink like normal but the added flavors of fruit punch and watermelon are my favorites!!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?