BY STARBURST

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Alzire L.
Sunset, LA
This was the most genius candy invention ever! I'm not big on fruity candy, and Starburst managed to streamline all the flavors I love in one pack... Minus the cherry of course. I would recommend to anyone who likes just the reds!
Alex S.
I love the red flavors of almost every candy and this is no exception! I love that's it's an entire bag of my favorite flavors of starbursts. I'm really happy that these aren't hard to find and I get them when I'm craving them.
Dani R.
Fave reds are hands down the best selection of starburst on the shelf. I've gotten these from many stores. I try to get the big bag if I can find it. I mean we all know the reds are the best. I would tell you to buy these too.
Sarah D.
Newnan
Everyone loves the red and pink starburst right?!?!? Here’s a bag full of them. It has your classic cherry and strawberry but mixed in they also have delicious watermelon and fruit punch. If your a starburst fan, try this pack.
Sydney C.
Omaha, NE
This is the best thing to ever happen to starbursts. All reds and pinks. Everyone's favorites. I don't understand why they even still make yellow ones when they have this. I buy these all the time and will continue to keep buying them.
Jennifer B.
Mount Laurel, NJ
I'm always the person who is digging in the starburst bag for all the pink and red ones so when I first heard about this i couldn't believe it!! I couldn't be happier! So perfect for the fans of the pink and red starbursts!!
Kaila C.
I have always liked starburst since I was a child! But let's be honest the pink and the reds are the best flavors! So it's nice that they designed a product where you don't have to rummage through a bag to get a flavor you like!
Alicia S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This was the best idea Starbursts ever had - making an exclusively "reds" package!" The reds were always my favorite so this was a dream that I could have a whole package without having to go through lemon and oranges. Great move!
Haley R.
Owensboro , KY
One of my all time favorite candies. The cherry and strawberry are my favorite. I’m so happy they came out with the all red bags. I usually toss the orange and yellow ones so it’s nice to just have my favorites in one bag!
Clare G.
Fort Worth, TX
The best ever like all the best flavors of Starburst in one package so don't feel bad about leaving the yucky ones out there usually on sale and they're better than anything I buy them all the time I purchased them all the time
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
janelle r.
Columbia , MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?