BY STARBURST #9 in Gummy Candy

Buy on Target
Rüthÿ S.
Duluth, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I always get this on Walmart because they are my favorites candy + they are all the Red Flavors so enough said why I love them so much! Amazing flavors and very juicy!!!! Everyone should buy them they are the best
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I love these! So smart of them to make an assortment of the different red varieties because, unless you’re a weirdo, reds are the best! Because the flavors don’t vary as much as the regular flavors I couldn’t have a lot of these in one sitting but I definitely love it!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tend to prefer the strawberry/watermelon Starburst when I buy a variety pack, so this bag full of Fave Red flavors is right up my alley! It’s perfect because I like the light pink ones, and my husband loves the cherry/fruit punch flavors, so we buy a big bag and split it! They have the same fruity juiciness that you expect from Starburst, and it’s a good value for the amount that you get... Would recommend.
Kaaitlynn S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is the greatest thing starburst has ever made. As the pink starburst were originally the best. They made these this bag with the pink ones and more great flavors. If the pink starburst is your favorite you HAVE to try these I swear you will love them
Kaylee D.
Washington, DC
All the best flavors in one bag! This is perfect because I'm always picking through the bags of the traditional starburst to find the red and pink ones because those are the best! Now there's no picking because they are all the best ones! You gotta get these!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews I always pick all the flavored out of the bag that I live but with this bag of all reds/pinks, I can close my eyes and grab any flavor and be happy with it. Starburst is eternal as a favorite candy with both kids and adults.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
The red Starburst have always been my favorite, so naturally this has turned into a new favorite! Typically priced candy that is definitely better than original starburst variety if you love the reds!
Kiani C.
Goshen, IN
Starbursts are my absolute favorite go to candy and an extra bonus is all red flavors. While I like some of the original flavors this product is a must have. I absolutely recommend this candy. Also it’s very cheap.
jaylin P.
Boise, ID
Love these!!! Love that every flavor in this bag is good, no more skipping the orange ones!!! And the watermelon is seriously so good!!! Seriously juicy, i don't know how they do it but they really are juicy, and chewy!! Love these starbursts really outdid themselves with these all red/ pink candies!! Anyone that likes pink starburst should try these!!!
Jennifer W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is my favorite! I cannot explain how excited I was when they released this. Most commonly found in stores during Valentine's day or Christmas. It's literally my favorite flavors.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?