BY STARBURST #1 in Gummy Candy

Buy on Target*
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I love these! So smart of them to make an assortment of the different red varieties because, unless you’re a weirdo, reds are the best! Because the flavors don’t vary as much as the regular flavors I couldn’t have a lot of these in one sitting but I definitely love it!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tend to prefer the strawberry/watermelon Starburst when I buy a variety pack, so this bag full of Fave Red flavors is right up my alley! It’s perfect because I like the light pink ones, and my husband loves the cherry/fruit punch flavors, so we buy a big bag and split it! They have the same fruity juiciness that you expect from Starburst, and it’s a good value for the amount that you get... Would recommend.
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of the best things ever invented. I️ particularly enjoy the red colors of starburst so to have them al in one bag ready to go is super great. L always have a sweetheart tooth so l love bringing one of these bags to work and I’m set for the week
Christen L.
The fav reds starburst is my favorite package. Except I do not like the cherry flavor. Starbursts will always be one of my favorite candies in the world. The only thing is that sometimes it can get annoying to unwrap each one. But I love the flavors!!!
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE starbursts and the red ones are my favorite! It is my go to candy! It is so juicy and tasty. I love that they sell a bag of just red starbursts so that people that love them, like me, don’t have to dig through a whole bag. Highly recommend!
Z'Ariyah H.
Huntsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love me some jelly beans I'd love to try out more brands of jelly beans.I love all types of candy cakes pies and electronics I love me some lip gloss would love to try a little of everything. So far loving influenster. And other candies as well.
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews I always pick all the flavored out of the bag that I live but with this bag of all reds/pinks, I can close my eyes and grab any flavor and be happy with it. Starburst is eternal as a favorite candy with both kids and adults.
Ashley G.
Sullivan City , TX
Yesssss!!' Starburst gave reds!! I extremely LOVEE This candy!! It's amazing and super delicious!! It's my all time favorite candy! I totally enjoy it because I personally love the Reds and pinks! Totally recommend them!
Tara D.
Hoboken, NJ
These are the best things that ever happened to me. I saw them at the store in the Valentines Day candy section. So cute for the holiday! I thought it would be great to put out for guests in my home, too bad I got to them and ate them so fast! Love these
Niki W.
Columbus
I only live the reds and pink starbursts so the fact that I can buy only reds makes me sooo happy , they’re my favorite candy and my family enjoys them as well . Always under 10$ and I recommend them too.
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?