Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews

Are these good
Who else loves the Red's??
Start your review of Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“The Reds are my absolute favorite nothing better than starburst at the movies lol” in reviews
“LOVEEEEE starbucks the chewy and sweet and unique taste that i cant resist once i have one i have to have more you cant go wrong with them ever!” in reviews
Le Goulet , NB
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Ces bonbon sont vraiment bon. Sa se mange tout seul. par contre sa pogne dans les dents un peu ! Le prix est pas chère . Les saveur sont vraiment bonne. douce , sucré. j'en mange très rarement mes quand l'occasion ce présente j'en mange toujours 1 ou 2.
The best of both worlds, Starburst candies & it's only the red & pink ones! The cherry ones are definitely my favorite. This way, no has to fight over who gets the 'good' ones ;) Haha
LIMOGES
One of my favourite sweets growing up, i remember coming out of school and passing the shop and going out to get some. Lovely taste, and affordable.
These are really nice and are nice snd juicy i would drff recommend for people to try them out
Ashburnham
Starbursts are good in all flavors but my favorite flavor happens to be red. I have always wanted them to come out with a bag with just the reds and pinks and they finally have and it's so exciting. They are so juicy and fruity and worth a couple of bucks. They melt in your mouth. They are extremely delicious and once you open that bag there's no going back.  Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews
Canton, PA
The starburst reds are my FAVE !! I buy a couple bags of them EVERY month,cuz my entire family loves them !! We go thru them quick...they are usually the first snack we all go for !! The red/pink starburst are the best flavors in my opinion !! If you love chewy candy...I really suggest you try these !! They are really good !! Plus I don't feel like they are overpriced at all for the big bag you get !!
started putting these out in my office because I bought a bag to use as a snack at a party I was throwing and had leftovers. They were gone almost instantly. I bought another bag and they too were eaten really fast.... So now I've ordered a two bags a month subscription. Once there are only orange ones left, I know it's time to add more. :) It's nice to be able to provide such a popular little treat at a really reasonable price.
Michigan
Ever find yourself picking the pink and red Starbursts out of a regular bag and being annoyed at how few there are? You're not alone. There's enough of us that they created this line of Starbursts. The reds and pinks are my favorite so I love not having to dig through the whole bag to find them. I'd say their a reasonable price and definitely worth it.
Madera, CA
I was beyond happy when I found they had reds. I rarely eat the orange and yellows. I just am not a fan of them. Red and pink were always my absolute favorites. So when I found that they had them all together I was so excited. I couldn't wait to eat them. NOW not all of them are as good as the others but they are all pretty good.
Austintown, OH
This was the best thing that starburst has ever come up with. My mom and i used to say all the time how we wished they had the pinks and reds by themselves in a pack and literally a couple years later we were shopping and saw our wish had come true. Definitely worth buying over and over if these are your favorite flavors like us!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...