BY STARBURST #27 in Gummy Candy

• I live in Hawaii, never heard of this. where can I get it? 3 Answers
Buy on Target*
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
This is my second favorite Starburst flavor bag...I'm a SUCKER for the RED fruit chews. My absolute favorite flavors are strawberry and fruit punch. I could eat those two all day, everyday. The only flavor I don't love in this bag is watermelon, but honestly it's worth it.
Kelsey P.
Rexburg, ID
I love these! So smart of them to make an assortment of the different red varieties because, unless you’re a weirdo, reds are the best! Because the flavors don’t vary as much as the regular flavors I couldn’t have a lot of these in one sitting but I definitely love it!
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I tend to prefer the strawberry/watermelon Starburst when I buy a variety pack, so this bag full of Fave Red flavors is right up my alley! It’s perfect because I like the light pink ones, and my husband loves the cherry/fruit punch flavors, so we buy a big bag and split it! They have the same fruity juiciness that you expect from Starburst, and it’s a good value for the amount that you get... Would recommend.
Katy W.
The red Starburst are my absolute favorite. My brother and I used to fight over them.  Now we each get a bag of the Favereds Starbursts for Christmas. It has every red flavor of Starburst (cherry,  strawberry,  watermelon,  etc.)
Christen L.
The fav reds starburst is my favorite package. Except I do not like the cherry flavor. Starbursts will always be one of my favorite candies in the world. The only thing is that sometimes it can get annoying to unwrap each one. But I love the flavors!!!
Heidi R.
Tucson, AZ
This is one of the best things ever invented. I️ particularly enjoy the red colors of starburst so to have them al in one bag ready to go is super great. L always have a sweetheart tooth so l love bringing one of these bags to work and I’m set for the week
Kaybe H.
St Petersburg, FL
I LOVE starbursts and the red ones are my favorite! It is my go to candy! It is so juicy and tasty. I love that they sell a bag of just red starbursts so that people that love them, like me, don’t have to dig through a whole bag. Highly recommend!
Teresa C.
Osceola, WI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews I always pick all the flavored out of the bag that I live but with this bag of all reds/pinks, I can close my eyes and grab any flavor and be happy with it. Starburst is eternal as a favorite candy with both kids and adults.
Lilliana L.
united states
I don't eat alot of candy anymore but when I do Starbursts are one of the candies I will get and if I see where it's only the reds and pinks that's what I go for! Those colors are to me the best ones especially like I said before watermelon is the best flavor!!
Ashley G.
Sullivan City , TX
Yesssss!!' Starburst gave reds!! I extremely LOVEE This candy!! It's amazing and super delicious!! It's my all time favorite candy! I totally enjoy it because I personally love the Reds and pinks! Totally recommend them!
Lisa R.
What's your favorite flavor?
leanne r.
Which is your fav. kind?
janelle r.
Columbia, MD
Where can I look to buy these because everywhere I look I can never find them?
Luz C.
Lynwood, CA
Which one is your favorite?
Christina K.
Waterford, NY
What is your fave flavor in this bag?