Starburst Favereds Candy - 41 oz. uploaded by Layal L.

BY STARBURST

Great fruit taste in real fruit juice Watermelon, cherry, strawberry & fruit punch Natural & artificial flavors Gluten-free 1-800-WRIGLEY (1-800-974-4539) see more...

Buy on Walmart
Layal L.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My favourite candy brand eveeeer soo delicious and juicy. I eat it every now and then.
And it comes also in many shapes, flavours and textures😍
Denise P.
Baltimore, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love this. Finally a bag of just the pink ones. They are the best flavor hands down. I have to be careful though. I could eat the whole bag.
Nicci B.
Starburst FaveREDs Fruit Chews love the favorite reds fruit chews. Glad starburst figured out we want the reds the most
Michelle b.
Stockbridge
I love this one because it taste like fruits and it's sweet and sour and taste good when you going to the beach or places
Lauren B.
This bag is amazing. The pink starburst are my favorite. This bag is good for valentines day as well. I highly recommend.
miracle r.
San Antonio
These are so good like all my favorite flovors are in here. They're super addicting have to keep them away from mw
Barbara K.
North Liberty
I don’t like this. To me it taste like when you get lipstick on your teeth. Not a good taste.
Annie M.
Woodstock, GA
In my opinion, this is the BEST assortment of starburst you will ever buy!! I LOVE yellow starburst (uncommon opinion), but I still would prefer a pack of FavReds over a normal pack of starburst any day. I bought a bag for my roommates for Valentine’s day and ended up eating 3/4 of the bag before I could put them with their gifts. So worth the money and super affordable!
Jess S.
Victoria
So good. They have such a great texture and taste. Starbursts are such a great candy and you should definitely try them.