BY STARBURST #78 in Gummy Candy

VCAS710 R.
Aside from the all a Pink bag the FaveReds bag is what started us off, it was and continues to be fantastic. The flavors included are Watermelon, Strawberry,Cherry and the new one Fruit Punch. Love them all. Although the Fruit Punch is a bit strong it is still just as amazing as the other flavors. My husband and a couple of my girlfriends almost exclusively buy the FaveReds packs. We found out about the pack a few years ago when they first came out, a friend kindly gave a pal to us to try for free because she just bought 5 other packs. Weber since then we have been hooked and love that they come in the larger bags at the grocery store.
Liane N.
Largo, FL
this was the best candy idea to come out yet! Heck I love all starburst but the pink are my Faborite and so are the reds! When I found this I was so excited I think I bought 8 bags? I love candy, uncontrollably. I can not wait to buy more when they come out again
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I'm literally obsessed with all gummy, chewey, fruity candies but these are on of my favorites! Perfect for movies, sporting events, on the go or just to enjoy at home. Did I mention I'm obsessed??!!!
Alyssa S.
Chandler, AZ
I love starburst! The fave reds are my all time favorite because I don't like the yellow or orange ones! These are great for parties or Halloween or even just to snack on while at work. I would definitely suggest these to anyone!
🖤Kacy R.
Clinton, LA
My favorite starburst collection. I love all of the reds and pinks. Very good value. The best flavor ever. Great price. Bought at Walmart just passing by. I would most definitely purchase again. Love these candies!
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
love my pink and red starbursts the best!! they taste amazing and lets be honest, we all reach for these two flavors out of all the starbursts. The flavor is excellent and i would repurchase and recommend to others.
Diana V.
Pasco, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Thrse as soo good you can lotterly taste the fruit in these and they are supper affordable i always have a bag of these or the tropical kimd in my lunch bag perfect when you just need a little but of sweet
Kristen L.
Obviously this is everyone's favorite pack. We all love every flavor star bursts but we all know the the pink and the red flavors always are better than the others
VANESSA M.
I remember when I was in Middle School I had two purses. One was filled with my necessities and the second one was filled with Starburst. I was the starburst Queen in school. And to this day I am still obsessed comma I could eat an entire jumbo bag of Starburst and never get tired. I just want to build my whole house out of starburst how delicious Starburst is. Of course pink and yellow are my favorite flavors and it's just the best candy ever
Courtney K.
Syracuse, UT
It was a fun treat to try the Valentine's Day package of Starbursts. I like how it included the best flavor, pink. It also included Red, which is a good flavor as well. However, it also included watermelon and I was not a fan. Unfortunately, my bag was mostly watermelon and so those particular treats went into the trash. I'd prefer just the pink and red next time.
Maria Alice C.