Starburst Duos Gummies Candy

by Starburst

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Starburst Duos Gummies Candy!
Lea Z.
Cedar Creek, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Starburst Duos Gummies Candy uploaded by Lea Z.
Starburst Duos Gummies Candy uploaded by Lea Z.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are sooooo good!! It has been very hard looking at the bag and not digging in (trying to keep on my Keto) I have no idea how these can get any better so I would not improve by no means! I definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Angela W.
Hancock, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Dollar General
HUGE gummy fan here, ALWAYS on the look out for something new. I found these this evening, and was so excited to try them. Sadly I was VERY disappointed. I have had other Starburst items such as the flavors for water, jello etc, however these didn't hit the spot at all. The texture is not at all the way I prefer a gummy to be. The flavors also aren't on point. The flavors don't taste like the original candies at all, like other products they have come out with. Between the texture and the flavors, I had 3 and closed the bag. That's NOT me at all, and I'm not afraid to admit it 😂 so I do NOT recommend these, ONLY reason they got a 2 and not a 1 or less is because they aren't so bad I had to spit them out 😜
Megan W.
Linden, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Out of all the gummies out there right now, that Ive eaten, this is one of a few I really enjoy eating. This package was soft, flavorful, & didn't hurt my jaw to eat. The girls liked them too. To help matters, they were a two in one flavor, & they tasted.very close to what they said they were. No funky after taste either. I liked all three flavors, cherry lemonade being a big favorite.

Looking for your answer?