BY STARBURST #74 in Gummy Candy

Starburst Crazy Beans.
2 flavors in one!
Natural & artificial flavors.
Great fruit taste!
Real fruit juice! see more...

• Haven't tried them , but I've heard their good. Any one know wher...4 Answers
  • These sound so good! Where can you get them??2 Answers
  • How much are they 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
Every Easter,I always buy Starburst jelly beans. They are full of excellent fruit flavor,without containing animal gelatin. While I'm not a vegetarian,the idea of gelatin in candy just kinda grosses me out! They use fruit pectin instead,so that makes me feel much better about my choice to buy this brand. My kids love these jelly beans and are always happy to find them in their baskets!
Alyson C.
Alyson C.
W Jefferson, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
My husband and I bought these for Easter last year. They were on sale at our local grocery store, so we decided to give them a try. I'm very picky about my jelly beans, and I only really like the yellow and orange ones, so these were a bit weird to me. My husband on the other hand loves jelly beans, and he absolutely loved these! He ate the whole bad in about a day and a half!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Comstock Park, MI
So this is a starburst jelly bean. It tastes as about you would expect. As a starburst would. However. it is also a jelly bean. I think it would have been better to go with more of the traditional starburst texture, But that is just my opinion. The only way to find them now would be to go online since stores see this as a speciality item.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
I had bought some of these a while back and I really liked them (A few were a little sweet though) at least for my taste
I eat this every once in a while ,When it's on season
It taste better than competing "jelly beans "
I recommended this to 2 people but...surprise they already knew about it. It's a wonderful product that you should buy
Rylee C.
Rylee C.
Jonesboro, GA
I absolutely love the starburst crazy be there so good each individual been has such a different unique flavor it's incredible it's very affordable Ivory purchased the weight so many times it's probably unhealthy habit you eat at a time I had like a burden to everybody who wants a sweet littl
Louise F.
Louise F.
Davenport, Florida
Fruity candy that is tasty and chewy and I liked it as well as most of the members of our family. We are not regular customers of this product but it is a tasty treat. It has a good flavour and I bought it at target. It is affordable and I would purchase it again.
Arnell H.
Arnell H.
Grand Blanc, MI
I love the crazy beans; however, the price was so expensive and I feel taken advantage of because jelly beans are typically a seasonal item. I have found some place to get my jelly bean fix and save money too i lobe these i get them for my boyfriend all the time
Hannah B.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
I wish they made these year-round. Seems like the only time I can find them is at Easter! They taste just like starburst candies but in jellybean form. I usually stock up and have them in my office! Love that fruit flavor so much! Betcha can't have just one!
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert
Very sweet but yummy. These make a great flavor change in your mouth after something spicy. They are definitely affordable and you can find them at almost any retailer. I believe the quality is better than others and is something I would always buy again.
Leksi C.
Leksi C.
Springfield, OH
I love these things! My mom always used to buy these for us around Easter and she would put them in our easter baskets. I'm not much of a jelly bean eater, but these are to die for. They have great, long-lasting flavor. I always recommend these to people!
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Haven't tried them , but I've heard their good. Any one know where I can find them ?
Ashleigh D.
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
These sound so good! Where can you get them??
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Long Pond, PA
Where can I buy these when they're not in season?
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
What is the difference between these and the regular Starburst Jelly Beans?
veronica m.