BY STARBURST

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Crazy Beans.
2 flavors in one!
Natural & artificial flavors.
Great fruit taste!
Real fruit juice!

• Haven't tried them , but I've heard their good. Any one k...4 Answers
  • These sound so good! Where can you get them??2 Answers
  • How much are they 1 Answers
Shelby P.
michigantown
I wish they sold the jellybeans all year! I don’t buy regular starbursts but during Easter season I will stock up! They are so good!!! The bag is very catchy with the colorful packaging. I would recommend this to anyone who likes jelly beans!
Gabby D.
Merrimack, NH
Yuck yuck yuck! I love jelly beans and i love starburst so i thought I would pick these up... bad idea! These are the grossest thing I have ever put in my mouth, they were only a couple of bucks but dont even waste your money. Next time your in walgreens skip these and just go for the Jelly Bellies.
Heather F.
Schuylkill Haven
These jelly beans are the only kind I will get come the Easter season because they dance inside your mouth! They're my favorite Holliday candy without question! I honestly don't know what else to say because there aren't words to describe how good they really are
Amy M.
By far the best jelly beans I've eaten. I like the flavor of the crazy beans as opposed to the other types of Starburst jelly beans. I can't buy them anymore because once I open the package, I keep coming back for more until I've eaten the whole bag!
Jessica R.
Fontana
We like to get this candy when we go to the movie theatre. We buy it at the Regency 8 Theatre. They have great flavor and the kids love them. We eat these once in a while. And they are totally worth getting if you have a sweet tooth.
Karen L.
Houston , TX
If I can get jelly beans and starburst together I will be happy for the rest of the day. The flavors are so fun, for a drinking kind of party night with friends. I do recommend these and maybe purchase a jar where you can decorate.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
Starburst makes delicious jelly bean flavors!! This is my favorite jelly bean brand over all others on the market because of its intense flavoring and different flavored fruit candies that’s included within the bag. Must try!!
Brianna N.
Fort Worth, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love jelly beans but I’m picky with the flavors. However starbursts for the most part I enjoy! So the fact they made them into jelly beans; I love! They’re usually not too pricey either. I find them at Walmart if not codtcob
Katherine P.
Burlington, VT
Omg literally my favorite candy in the entire world. I have no idea what they put in these to make them so amazing. They are a little tart, but still very sweet and sooo fruity! I have eaten almost an entire bag in one sitting. LOVE
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
Not too crazy about these crazy beans. They are ok for a jelly bean but the flavors are just meh. The value is not that great if you don’t find it while on sale. Will not be purchasing again.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
Haven't tried them , but I've heard their good. Any one know where I can find them ?
Kristin R.
What is the difference between these and the regular Starburst Jelly Beans?
Amanda F.
Cresco, PA
Where can I buy these when they're not in season?
Ashleigh D.
Charlotte, NC
These sound so good! Where can you get them??
veronica m.