Starburst Candy Filled Cane

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Starburst Candy Filled Cane: Original and tropical flavors 40 calories per serving Perfect for stocking stuffer

Madeline C.
Los Angeles, CA
I love these as a stocking stuffer for Christmas! I'll buy them in bulk at Target and give them as gifts in the office as well. Really festive and fun with lots of staburst included, basically filled to the brim. Definitely recommend for Christmas!
Tori R.
Danville, KY
These are perfect for Christmas time for stockings. I usually have a few of these in my own! They are very good and can turn into a toy afterwards for younger children. I would recommend to parents!!!!!!!!!!
Jessica R.
Boone, NC
These are the favorite. There also amazing for the holidays because you can make them stocking stuffers. My favorites are the pink and yellow.They taste like real fruit!  I would reccomend for anybody having a sweet tooth over the holidays.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I get my son one of these for his christmas stocking every year, and most of the time they are only a $1.00-$2.00 at target, so very affordable. The adorable package always snatches the kids attention.
Jeanne M.
It's a great filler for these canes rather than the usual stuff. I bought it at Walmart and I think it's a great gift that doesn't include chocolate. The flavored are great and they've got great colorful wrappers. Highly recommended for a stocking stuffer!
✨Real D.
Chickasaw, AL
This is a fun and tasty gift for the holiday season. I buy these every year around Christmas and Thanksgiving and Halloween. It met my expectations even though I wasn’t expecting much. I would definitely recommend buying this product and giving it to any family member.
Jennie S.
New Bern , NC
We buy starburst every year as a stocking stuffer for the kids and adults. Starburst is also a great Halloween candy that is affordable at any grocery store. It doesn’t compare to other candies.
Christy L.
Layton, UT
Starburst are a great tasting candy! Ive bought this for my kids over the holidays and they loved it. The candy is a little too sugary so i only let my kids have a few at a time.
Kayde O.
My kids love getting the starburst cany cane in their stocking on christnas morning from santa! Great festive candy cane woth one of their favorite candies!
Francisca C.
Red Hook, NY
I get these for my children every year and put them in their stocking!  So fun and yummy!!  Skittles are always consistently delicious!