STARBURST CANDY CORN SNG SERVE 2OZ

by Starburst

NULL

Where can I buy the starburst candy corn? I can not find it anywhere!  I love this candy please help me find it! Dig
Has anyone tried theses ??
Someone help! I love candy corn, and I love starburst, but for both completely different reasons. I can't imagine a juicy sweet candy corn or a mellow sugary starburst. Are these any good?
Start your review of STARBURST CANDY CORN SNG SERVE 2OZ!
How would you rate this product?
Chrissy T.
Love the different taste to classic Candy Corn. I can’t wait to go to the store to go and grab a ton of this. In al honesty it’s one of my favorites and I recommend you try them specially if your not a fan of the traditional one.
Louise M.
Roxboro, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my first time trying this product. So It was good. Something new and the flavor was good. I don't eat candy corn often. I wouldn't improve this product. And yes they are affordable and the price is right for this product. I would recommend it the others.
Leighanna G.
Greer, SC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Starburst are seriously amazing but this candy corn when it taste weird I don’t like it it’s just not for me if you love candy corn this is for you but it’s not for me
Melanie F.
I like this product is super sweet 🤤♥️🤎me gusta mucho el sabor sobre todo como se disuelven en la boca
Caitlyn S.
It will be good for me to have those alot and the candy is so sweet for me to have one at home now and I share it to my family at the house every time anyways cause I love starburst so much and I will eat it now and I will get it now and then I can get it now i will
Erica A.
Omaha, NE
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love candy corn and these were amazing my first time I tried them . I will definitely be buying again definitely
Lindsey  C.
Painesville, OH
I bought this at Halloween night the trick or treaters loveed it so much target Lasvegas Nevada can't wait to buy more for this Halloween night affordable yes only on Halloween night  this is the only night I eat yes I recommend this to everyone
Sarah H.
Jonesboro, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I thought this was going to be amazing but I found out they were too sweet for me. I loved the flavors but I felt like it was too much sweet. I wish the flavors treated more like starburst.
Brittney M.
Rochester, MN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love theses!! I can't wait till falls comes so I can get this again. My two favorite things combine and there so good.
McCraya H.
Huntsville, AL
Has anyone tried these they look pretty good. I love starburst also candy corn never tried together would love as chance to try these where can you buy them??