Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews Candy Pack 2.07 Oz.

by Starburst

All Pink: Everyone’s favorite pink fruity flavor, Strawberry, now comes all by itself. Pop one in your mouth and unleash the juiciness.

[product:starburst-all-pink-fruit-chews] ? [product:starburst-all-pink-fruit-chews]
Who else loves [product:starburst-all-pink-fruit-chews]?
Does anyone know where to find these in Canada?
Start your review of Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews Candy Pack 2.07 Oz.!
Emily A.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews Candy Pack 2.07 Oz. uploaded by Emily A.
Purchased at: Target
Is there anything better than a pink starburst?! I don’t think so! These are SO delicious that it’s easy to eat the whole package at once - but so worth it! I buy these anytime I see them
Melanie F.
Barksdale Afb, LA
Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews Candy Pack 2.07 Oz. uploaded by Melanie F.
Purchased at: Target
Everyone knows that the pink starburst ones are the best! Loving this package of flavors, best kind to get!
alyssa P.
Avon, IN
The all pink version of Starburst is my absolute favorite, it the the best flavor of all of them and to get a pack with only the pink ones is so amazing.
Emily M.
Humboldt, IA
This is a dream come true! Pink Starbursts are the absolute best tasting out of all the flavors. They are so juicy! I am so glad that they put out a pack of only pink. I will forever be buying these as long as they keep making them. I wouldn't change a thing about them!
Cara Z.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
the best flavor no question!! desperately need them to make an all pink bag of the minis
Arora S.
Gaines, MI
Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews Candy Pack 2.07 Oz. uploaded by Arora S.
Have you ever got a pack of Starbursts and picked through the whole thing just to find your favorite color? I know I have, the pink Starbursts are my absolute favorite. They have a pink lemonade sweet taste which is so fantastic and refreshing but also.. They're PINK!! A summer candy staple that will always always be great!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is perfect! I would get so tired and disappointed when I’d buy a big bag and it would only have a few pinks! Everyone knows that pink is the best flavor starburst. I’d always eat the rest and save pink for last and now I don’t have too❤️🌸😘
Shannon R.
Philadelphia
FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY!!!! I waited for what felt like forever for starbursts to get their act together and put out an all pink bag!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
2,244 reviews
Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews Candy Pack 2.07 Oz. uploaded by jen H.
My favorite type of chewy sweet and it has to be pink, my favorite taste and color! These tart, extra fruity squares make my mouth water.
Joyce R.
El Cajon, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
90% of people agree that the pink starbursts is the best flavor. I’ve been waiting my whole life for them to dump the rest of the flavors and give us this. I’m finally happy and can die in peace :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Fiona B.
il y a un an
Nora D. il y a un an
Pink is the best! Where did you buy it? I need it in my life 🍭🍭🍭