BY STARBURST #2 in Gummy Candy

Your favorite Starburst flavor has always been strawberry, so treat yourself to this Starburst All Pink Limited Edition Fruit Chews bag. They are the same candy you know and love as individually wrapped pieces.

Ashton E.
    Saint Marys, GA
    THIS IS GREAT! As a kids I would sift through the multicolored starburst bag picking out the pink and yellow ones so i only had to eat those because they were my favorite, now as an adult I get to sit back and enjoy without the pesky work of sorting through the other flavors. Love the idea of them just giving us what we want!
    Rüthÿ S.
    Duluth, GA
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
    OHHH MYY GOSHHH!!! I love this limited edition ALL PINK starburst candy💕💕💕 I found them at target but I haven't seen them anywhere else! But you can never go wrong with all pinks I will definitely recommend buy this you can't go working with it
    Christy S.
    It is SO about time that they've released an all pink bag of starbursts. They are my favorite flavor of starbursts and I always find myself going just for that flavor. I love that they released flavorreds but they just don't compare to having a whole bag full of PINK STARBURST!! So juicy and so good!
    Kaaitlynn S.
    Philadelphia, PA
    This is the greatest nag of starburst EVER! The pick starburst are definitely hands down the best starburst to be made. I enjoy the flavor red pack but this right here is just pure greatness I'm sugar form.
    Elizabeth R.
    Linwood, NC
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
    Oh my goodness I love starburst but the pink starburst are my absolute favorite. I love the taste, they are very affordable, and you can buy starburst anywhere but the pink I can't find that often but when I do I stock up. I normally have a pocket or purse full of them.
    Emily G.
    Hixson, TN
    Starburst are the best candy to eat if you don't like chocolate. Pink is my favorite kind and I think almost all of americas . Nobody has time for the orange and red! They are chewy and you have to work on it in your mouth for a while. They are so addictive.
    Jenny U.
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
    This is the best thing starbursts has created. Overall, the mixed/original is great but there are of course flavors better than others. The yellow is my least favorite while the pink and red are my top. This candy is super chewy and extremely addictive. 5/5
    Brooksann S.
    Bainbridge, OH
    Who doesn't like the pink starburst! I know I the original bags I'm always digging to get the pink ones! I bought 5 bags of these just to have since there limited edition! Best thing ever! They are pretty reasonable on the price as well! Highly recommend.
    Patience P.
    Fernandina, FL
    I’ve been a fan of starburst for as long as I can remember. And the pink ones are my favorite, we all know they’re the best :) I’m so glad they came out with just the single flavor bag, now I don’t have to eat the gross ones too haha
    Liz H.
    Winston-Salem , NC
    Strawberry

Well, it’s the strawberry Starburst. There’s not much else to say except, “Welcome!” It’s a softer flavor, more like cotton candy than a sour berry flavor. There’s a light tartness to it, but mostly it’s sweet with a little kiss of floral strawberry flavor.

The wrapper is a different color pink or at least it seemed brighter. I’m glad it’s in this mix.
    Stephanie M.
    White Oak, PA
    Do you prefer pink or red??
    Melissa H.
    Radisson, SK
    Are these a good flavour?
    Bethany W.
    Blairsville, GA
    I've not seen these anywhere. Does anyone know where u can purchase these? The pink ones are the best!
    angela r.
    Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews where can i find this ?
    Sandra M.
    Do they make em in all red, my favorites?