BY STARBURST

Your favorite Starburst flavor has always been strawberry, so treat yourself to this Starburst All Pink Limited Edition Fruit Chews bag. They are the same candy you know and love as individually wrapped pieces.

Christy W.
    It is SO about time that they've released an all pink bag of starbursts. They are my favorite flavor of starbursts and I always find myself going just for that flavor. I love that they released flavorreds but they just don't compare to having a whole bag full of PINK STARBURST!! So juicy and so good!
    Ceri W.
    Plainfield, IL
    When I found this product at the store, I actually put back some groceries so I could purchase the All Pink bag of Starbursts.
    Did you know...
    Donald Trump only eats the pink Starbursts. He makes his staff separate them from the other colors and leaves the yucky flavors for someone else to eat.
    Kaaitlynn S.
    Philadelphia, PA
    This is the greatest nag of starburst EVER! The pick starburst are definitely hands down the best starburst to be made. I enjoy the flavor red pack but this right here is just pure greatness I'm sugar form.
    Kendra🍍 J.
    I always have picked out the pink ones so I very much like these ones because it saves me some time by doing so. I have to say I do not eat these that much but I should know by now it has a great flavor to it. Beacuse of those reasons I would say it is is a must have.
    Alyx G.
    Lexington , SC
    Nothing better than a pink starburst. They took it to a whole another level when they came out with the pink editions. I will say there is a huge difference between the wrapped and unwrapped ones. The wrapped are much more chewy and flavorful but the unwrapped are also yummy in their own way and so convenient!
    Emily G.
    Hixson, TN
    Starburst are the best candy to eat if you don't like chocolate. Pink is my favorite kind and I think almost all of americas . Nobody has time for the orange and red! They are chewy and you have to work on it in your mouth for a while. They are so addictive.
    Jenny U.
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
    This is the best thing starbursts has created. Overall, the mixed/original is great but there are of course flavors better than others. The yellow is my least favorite while the pink and red are my top. This candy is super chewy and extremely addictive. 5/5
    Heather A.
    Vermont
    When i get a normal pack of starburst i generally eat all the pink, so i was ecstatic when they came out with this, I would stock pile these, but i probably should have stock piled a little more because i cant find them in any store. I just love these.
    Christina C.
    Hudson , FL
    I love the pink starbursts and I was so happy when they started selling them separately from the other starburst. Now I don’t have to pick through the whole package to find what I want. It was very affordable and I bought it at Walmart.
    Daley S.
    Hermitage, TN
    I am firm believer in all the pink & red starburst-everything about them are perfect. When I first saw that they made them I was hesitant to purchase Bc sometimes too much cab change your mind about how you like them. Not the case with these. It’ll make ya want more!
    Stephanie M.
    White Oak, PA
    Do you prefer pink or red??
    Amanda J.
    Rochester, MN
    Red or pink???
    Melissa H.
    Radisson, SK
    Are these a good flavour?
    Iguevara G.
    Yakima
    The pink starbursts are my fav should I buy these
    Bethany W.
    Blairsville, GA
    I've not seen these anywhere. Does anyone know where u can purchase these? The pink ones are the best!