BY STARBURST #7 in Gummy Candy

Your favorite Starburst flavor has always been strawberry, so treat yourself to this Starburst All Pink Limited Edition Fruit Chews bag. They are the same candy you know and love as individually wrapped pieces.

• Do you prefer pink or red??12 Answers
    • I've never seen this before. Can u get it at Walmart3 Answers
    • The pink starbursts are my fav should I buy these4 Answers
    Skylar S.
    Sarasota, FL
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
    I was so happy when they came out with these beacause I absolutely love these. normal Starburst I didn't eat every color only picked out the colors I liked best so this bag is so right with the best flavors I loved. I know this sounds crazy but I really did not like the other flavors like yellow. I would never eat the yellow but this bag oh my its amazing I've really love and they taste amazing I have them in my purse at my job great for snacking on
    Shannonūüíč W.
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
    This was the best invention starburst could of made! The pink strawberry kind are probably the best ones and now they have just them in a pack! The thing that sucks a bit is the fact that they are a bit hard to find so you really have to search for them. They are a wonderful delight though if you do find them. These are definitely a must have!
    Christy S.
    It is SO about time that they've released an all pink bag of starbursts. They are my favorite flavor of starbursts and I always find myself going just for that flavor. I love that they released flavorreds but they just don't compare to having a whole bag full of PINK STARBURST!! So juicy and so good!
    Ceri W.
    Plainfield, IL
    When I found this product at the store, I actually put back some groceries so I could purchase the All Pink bag of Starbursts.
    Did you know...
    Donald Trump only eats the pink Starbursts. He makes his staff separate them from the other colors and leaves the yucky flavors for someone else to eat.
    Kaaitlynn S.
    Philadelphia, PA
    This is the greatest nag of starburst EVER! The pick starburst are definitely hands down the best starburst to be made. I enjoy the flavor red pack but this right here is just pure greatness I'm sugar form.
    Emily G.
    Hixson, TN
    Starburst are the best candy to eat if you don't like chocolate. Pink is my favorite kind and I think almost all of americas . Nobody has time for the orange and red! They are chewy and you have to work on it in your mouth for a while. They are so addictive.
    Jenny U.
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
    This is the best thing starbursts has created. Overall, the mixed/original is great but there are of course flavors better than others. The yellow is my least favorite while the pink and red are my top. This candy is super chewy and extremely addictive. 5/5
    Chanon C.
    White Lake, MI
    It was SO time for Starburst to release an all pink bag. These are one of my favorite flavors of Starbursts and I always find myself going just for these (as well as for the darkish pink/purple). So juicy and good, these are a favorite in my household!
    Soumya P.
    If I could live off of gummies for a day these pink Starbursts are what I would snack on! They melt into strawberry cream goodness & I cant eat just one!! I definitely recommend these to anyone going on a road trip or just want a little treat!!
    Christina C.
    Hudson , FL
    I love the pink starbursts and I was so happy when they started selling them separately from the other starburst. Now I don’t have to pick through the whole package to find what I want. It was very affordable and I bought it at Walmart.
    Stephanie M.
    White Oak, PA
    Do you prefer pink or red??
    Amanda J.
    Rochester, MN
    Red or pink???
    Melissa H.
    Radisson, SK
    Are these a good flavour?
    Bethany W.
    Blairsville, GA
    I've not seen these anywhere. Does anyone know where u can purchase these? The pink ones are the best!
    angela r.
    Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews where can i find this ?