Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews

Your favorite Starburst flavor has always been strawberry, so treat yourself to this Starburst All Pink Limited Edition Fruit Chews bag. They are the same candy you know and love as individually wrapped pieces.

Does anyone know where to find these in Canada?
does it contain pork fats?
Start your review of Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews!
Woodstock , GA
Whenever I dig into a package of mixed fruity flavored candies, I have an entirely predictable response: savor the purples first, then the pinks and reds. (And only after I’ve plucked out those flavors will I offer to share what remains.) Even though artificial grape receives the full measure of my devotion, I’m awfully fond of red candies, too. It doesn’t even matter to me whether the reds are cherry or strawberry or something else; I like them all. So, during a recent meander through a gas station candy aisle, I was thrilled to note that the Starburst selection included a variety called FaveReds. The company describes the candies this way: “Like a mixtape of your favorite songs, the FaveReds bring your favorite juicy red flavors–strawberry, fruit punch, watermelon, and cherry–together in one pack.” A package of nothing but reds?! How could I resist?
Street, MD
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews uploaded by Shana S.
Omg I saw this bag at walmart last week and I grabbed it right away. I never even looked at the price lol that's how bad I wanted. Im so glad they came out with a big bag of all pinks(strawberry) the BEST FLAVOR of them all. It's a perfect bag that will last a while bcuz there's so much in it! But I believe it was under $6 which is not bad at all of your a pink starburst fan...which I think it's everyone's favorite starburst.
Missouri
Some of my family really likes these but I just don't. I really don't like the texture and the flavor is so artificial tasting. I mean it is candy so it's not going to taste natural but it really tastes like chemicals to me... And it's soooo chewy. It sticks to your teeth and feels like it could pull them out when you chew.. just my personal preference.
Miller Place, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
To be honest, I’m not a big candy fan but if these are around, I’ll eat them. I prefer chocolate but these are chewy and flavorful. I like the pink flavor. I’m not sure what the exact flavor pink is. To me it tastes like a hybrid of strawberry and raspberry. They’re good if you just want something a little sweet as a treat. #starburst #candy #sweettooth #sweets
Plymouth, PA
The best thing Starburst ever did was make an all pink bag! I felt like they were saying here Brandie just for you since you don't really eat the other flavors lol. Even the reds bag is awesome but the pinks omg i stuff my pockets with them before starting my shift and they get me through the night. Lol I would definitely recommend them to others
Daytona Beach
I love this starburst pack. Mostly because it has only the pink starbursts. Pink is my favorite flavor and if you like it to then buy this. The pack is pretty affordable and a great product because you can get one whole bag of your favorite flavor without have big to pick through the original one for it.Starburst All Pink Fruit Chews
Bellevue
The Pink starburst are the best starburst there is! When I tried this I immediately fell in love. Unlike original starburst, I do not have to search for the pink ones, because they are all pink! They are also easy to share and give to people since they are individually wrapped. Everyone loves the pink starburst, so it is a win-win situation.
Clarksville, TN
They did a great job with all the pinks because that’s the most common starburst flavor everyone likes  it’s always the pink then red then yellow then orange  nobody really eats the pinks last  I would definitely recommend this to anyone  it’s great candy especially to get your mouth watering!
Flushing, NY
When I had seen that Starburst came out with the All Pink Fruit Chews I was elated!  We all know that we have our specific favorite Starbursts whenever we crack open the sleeve of them.  Mine just so happens to be the pink fruit chews.  They are hands down the best flavor in the pack over all Starbursts!
Raleigh, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Since the pink starburst is my favorite flavor of Starburst I was very excited when these came out! Nothing changed about the flavor or the quality because it was still the delicious candy I was hoping to eat! This is definitely re-purchase were the end I would definitely recommend this if you like the pink starburst
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a 2 mois
Nora D. • il y a 2 mois
Pink is the best! Where did you buy it? I need it in my life 🍭🍭🍭