BY STARBURST

Your favorite Starburst flavor has always been strawberry, so treat yourself to this Starburst All Pink Limited Edition Fruit Chews bag. They are the same candy you know and love as individually wrapped pieces.

Christy W.
    It is SO about time that they've released an all pink bag of starbursts. They are my favorite flavor of starbursts and I always find myself going just for that flavor. I love that they released flavorreds but they just don't compare to having a whole bag full of PINK STARBURST!! So juicy and so good!
    Ceri W.
    Plainfield, IL
    When I found this product at the store, I actually put back some groceries so I could purchase the All Pink bag of Starbursts.
    Did you know...
    Donald Trump only eats the pink Starbursts. He makes his staff separate them from the other colors and leaves the yucky flavors for someone else to eat.
    Kaaitlynn S.
    Philadelphia, PA
    This is the greatest nag of starburst EVER! The pick starburst are definitely hands down the best starburst to be made. I enjoy the flavor red pack but this right here is just pure greatness I'm sugar form.
    Kendra🍍 J.
    I always have picked out the pink ones so I very much like these ones because it saves me some time by doing so. I have to say I do not eat these that much but I should know by now it has a great flavor to it. Beacuse of those reasons I would say it is is a must have.
    Alyx G.
    Lexington , SC
    Nothing better than a pink starburst. They took it to a whole another level when they came out with the pink editions. I will say there is a huge difference between the wrapped and unwrapped ones. The wrapped are much more chewy and flavorful but the unwrapped are also yummy in their own way and so convenient!
    Emily G.
    Hixson, TN
    Starburst are the best candy to eat if you don't like chocolate. Pink is my favorite kind and I think almost all of americas . Nobody has time for the orange and red! They are chewy and you have to work on it in your mouth for a while. They are so addictive.
    Heather A.
    Vermont
    When i get a normal pack of starburst i generally eat all the pink, so i was ecstatic when they came out with this, I would stock pile these, but i probably should have stock piled a little more because i cant find them in any store. I just love these.
    Christina C.
    Hudson , FL
    I love the pink starbursts and I was so happy when they started selling them separately from the other starburst. Now I don’t have to pick through the whole package to find what I want. It was very affordable and I bought it at Walmart.
    Bisma R.
    This candy takes me back to my kindergarten days cause my teacher would always have a jar full of them. The all pink pack is a game changer because it’s my favorite flavor from the whole bunch. It’s definitely worth buying again! I’m gonna be giving these out for Halloween this year cause I know the kids love it too
    Abby H.
    Hopatcong
    1,267 reviews
    Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
    These are the best! I love the pink starburst the best, and to have a whole bag with just them is like my dreams coming true. They are so chewy and fruity. I love the pink starburst and the bad of only pink starbursts is amazing!
    Stephanie M.
    White Oak, PA
    Do you prefer pink or red??
    Amanda J.
    Rochester, MN
    Red or pink???
    Melissa H.
    Radisson, SK
    Are these a good flavour?
    Iguevara G.
    Yakima
    The pink starbursts are my fav should I buy these
    Bethany W.
    Blairsville, GA
    I've not seen these anywhere. Does anyone know where u can purchase these? The pink ones are the best!