STARBURST Airs Original Gummy Candy

by Starburst

Introducing NEW STARBURST Airs Gummy Candy, a gummy experience like no other that also satisfies your sweet craving. New STARBURST Airs Gummy Candy delivers a unique, soft, squishy and airy texture with the same juicy STARBURST flavors you love. Ladies & gentlemen, this is a new era in gummies, a new texture and new eating experience. It is different from all the other gummies out there! These playful and fluffy gummies are soft to bite into, easy to chew, and best of all – won’t stick to your teeth! Soft, chewy, and oh so fun, these tasty, aerated gummies come in playful fruity flavors to help you escape the everydayness of your day. Bursting with cherry, orange, lemon and strawberry flavors, this pack is perfect for an afternoon treat at your desk, or to help you unwind at night. Unleash your imagination in an unimaginative world with a new candy that represents a new era in gummy candy. Add this pack of NEW STARBURST Airs Gummy Candy to your cart for a new candy experience that is easy to chew and won’t stick to your teeth.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of STARBURST Airs Original Gummy Candy!
Tabatha M.
Shelbyville, IN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I was skeptical when I purchased these Starburst AIR Gummies. I was worried they would be like marshmallows and be too much. Boy was I in for a treat they are not sticky at all they melt in your mouth and are fantastic!! I highly recommend if you like starburst 😋
Valerie  M.
Barnes City, IA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I was kinda of on edge when we tried these. I was worried it be like marshmallow puffs. It definitely was not! Even my picky child loves these. I would recommend them!
Ryan H.
Norfolk, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Got them because I saw them on Gopuff, and really needed to try them. They’re pretty yummy, and the texture is really interesting. I’m guessing that’s what the “air” thing is lol. They do have a chewy airy bite to them, I’m not sure if that’s the best way to explain it but yeah. I’d say try them, especially since they’re fairly cheap for a bag of gummies pretty much.

Looking for your answer?