BY STARBUCKS

This coffee is cultivated neat Mount Ramelau, a lush, forested peak--East Timor's highest--where the earth is well nourished and the weather is perfectly temperate. Cultivated in the backyards of smallholder farmers who meticulously tend each plant, only the ripest cherries are selected for processing, resulting in a smooth refined cup. see more...

Kristen M.
I am someone who loves Starbucks coffee and we'll always purchase any coffee that they have that is new! This is smooth coffee that taste great! I love the way it smells and taste! They also have a great reward program and you can always redeem stars from buying in store grocery coffees by starbucks. I love this stuff!
Shelby C.
Rocklin, CA
My boyfriend loves strong black coffee. And Starbucks always does the trick. He loves how strong a cup of coffee can be with such little coffee.
Bárbara C.
VE-1088181 Miami, FL
Esto es delicioso, los invito a que lo prueben, de verdad no se va a arrepentir, para los amantes del cafe es todo un must have
Vanessa M.
Dinuba, CA
ALL STARBUCKS IS REALLY GOOD TOO MEE . JUST GOT TO ADD SUGAR AND CREAMER OFCOURSE .......
Parnia R.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not that big of a fan of coffee, but this one is different, I absolutely love this.
Ariana O.
Love love love Starbucks rich in flavor all their coffies are good I recommend this one in specific
Chloe N.
Concordia, KS
I loved this blend it was so dark and rich it really helps me zen out when I have to wake up early
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
Coffee.....i need more coffee....i love starbucks but am not close to one so i buy this and make it at home
Shasta H.
Douglas, AZ
I love a DARK coffee. This is very good! Roasted to perfection and rich. I am so glad Starbucks added this to their ground coffee lineup.
Katie H.
Milledgeville, GA
Love Starbucks coffee. Any brand is good but this is my favorite. Would recommend for anyone